TRUCKING ALONG DOUBLE Z FOLDS
Got your hands on the sought-after Stampin’ Up Trucking Along Bundle? Show off your artistic creations to all your friends and family with these unique double z fancy fold cards. I paired the stamp set with the Les Shoppes designer series paper. I was creating a different Trucking Along fun fold set for my VIP club this month and was maybe having a little too much fun so I kept on rolling and created these.
Below I have instructions on how to make these.
Did you miss out on the Trucking Along bundle that set the internet on fire?
Here’s what you need to know:
• The stamp set sold out the same day it was released and came back in stock yesterday.
• The punch sold out last night.
• As of this morning the stamp set is still available and can be used without the punch as I did in these projects. (this set could go on back order fast again too).
• The bundle is the only available when both the stamp set and punch are in stock. If one or the other is on back order the bundle will show as “currently unavailable”.
• The inventory status report only shows the punch will be back in stock in October.
Want to save these ideas for later? Pin them to your favorite Pinterest board.
Have you tried these designs? I love to see your creations! Be sure to share them on #shareyourcrafts post every Saturday on my Facebook Page.
I just adore this Trucking Along stamp set and am having a lot of fun with it.
I paired the bundle with the Les Shoppes Designer Series Paper.
When these double z fun folds are closed they fit into a standard Medium Sized Stampin’ Up Envelope.
When it’s opened the card tells a story. This design has circles for flowers on each panel. I colored the truck and flowers with Stampin’ Blends Markers.
The flames on this truck are a die cut from the Reach for the Stars die set. I colored with Stampin’ Blends Markers.
The sequins are from the Pastel Sequins collection.
I stamped the grass image and stamped it across the 3 panels.
I added some Wink of Stella to the flames for extra shimmer.