Stampin Up Catalog Available Online
Below you will find links to the current Stampin’ Up catalogs online, as well as a form to request a hard copy. You’ll find tips on getting started and more as well.
For news, updates, current hostess code and specials, visit my “SPECIALS” page.
- I‘m new to stamping and not sure where to start?
- How do I know when specials and events are happening?
- Need a current catalog?
- Online catalogs are above. See the section below on how to receive a catalog in the mail from me.
- Want a few stamps? On a budget?
- Wish list over $100? Want a discount?
- Purchase the demonstrator kit and get free stamps, and more. This is the best deal!
When your orders total over $150 in my online store, you qualify for Stampin Rewards. Stampin Rewards = Free Products. Do not use the current Hostess Code on orders over $150. You will automatically qualify for the free bonus tutorials.
REQUEST YOUR STAMPIN UP CATALOG HARD COPY HERE
It’s great to view the catalogs online, but let’s face it, there’s nothing like having a hard copy to flip through, ear mark and sticky note. If you are new, not yet a VIP member or customer of mine, or just need additoial copies, this is the place to request them.
These hard copy catalogs are free from me. Please note, I do need to charge $7 to ship the big annual catalog if you are not a customer. Why? These are 200+ big catalogs and idea books, and it costs me this much to send them.
HOW TO RECEIVE FREE CATALOGS
- Join my VIP Stamp club – all club members get this free.
- Purchase from me in my online store – all of my customers get catalogs free. There is a small shipping fee for the annual catalog if you aren’t a VIP club member (see below).
- Join as a demonstrator – all demos get free catalogs.
WANT NEW PRODUCTS NOW? If you want to be the first on your block to get your goodies, you can join Stampin Up (even if it’s just for a discount and a pre-orders).
Please do not fill out this form if you:
1) Have a current demonstrator, or
2) Are a demonstrator
If you are, or have a demonstrator please contact them for your hard copy.