- 1 POT OF GOLD CARD – CARD 4 IN MY GUMBALL SERIES
- 2 UP TO 50% OFF
- 3 HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- 4 CARD 4 PRINTABLE
- 5 PIN IT!
- 6 PHOTOS
- 7 PRODUCTS USED TO MAKE THIS CARD
- 8 TAMI'S STAMPIN UP SPECIALS
POT OF GOLD CARD – CARD 4 IN MY GUMBALL SERIES
From gumball machine to pot of gold! So many possibilities for the Stampin Up Gumball Greetings bundle: stamps and Gumball Machine dies. I combined the bundle with the Brilliant Rainbow dies and the Cloud Punch to make this “luck of the Irish” alternate card. Great for St Patrick’s Day and beyond.
I have instructions and more tutorials in the gumball series below.
UP TO 50% OFF
The January–June 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, we’re looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50%!
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS
WANT IT ALL?
If you find more then $99 worth of products on your wish list, consider purchasing the demo kit for the very best deal. You’ll get $26 free and free shipping. Click here for details.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Granny Apple Green Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored in half.
- Basic White (Inside):
5″ x 3-3/4″
- Brushed Metallics Cardstock:
5″ x 3-3/4″
- Mother of Pearl Specialty Paper: 4-7/8″ x 3-5/8″
- Scraps: Brushed Metallic Cardstock, Basic Black, Pool Party and Brights Assorted Cardstock for the rainbow (Poppy Parade, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Green Apple Green, Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape)
- Stamp the words in Versamark ink on Basic Black scrap, then pour white heat emboss powder over the top and heat with Heat Tool.
- Cut out the words with Paper Snips.
- Cut 1 larger cloud from the Cloud Punch.
- Using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine cut the following:
- Cut the rainbow panels with the Brilliant Rainbow die.
- Cut the smaller clouds out of Pool Party from the Brilliant Rainbow die.
- Cut the pot from Basic Black cardstock with the dome die from the Brilliant Rainbow die.
- Attach an Adhesive Sheet to the back of Brushed Metallic scrap (or the center of the panel that will be layered on the card) then cut desired amount of gold coins from the Gumball Machine dies.
- Attach the rainbow and smaller clouds the the Mother of Pearl Specialty Paper with Seal Adhesive.
- Attach the pot, words and large cloud with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Arrange and attach gold coins.
- Assemble the panels to the card base.
CARD 4 PRINTABLE
Here’s a printable with instructions and supplies for how to make the Pot of Gold card. This is card #4 in my Gumball Greetings series.
Want to save this card idea? Pin it to your Pinterest board.
Have you tried this design? I love to see your creations! Be sure to share them on #shareyourcrafts post every Saturday on my Facebook Page.
I made 2 versions of this card. Which one do you like better?
I like the Mother of Pearl the best, but they are both cool.
The coins were made from the Gumball Machine dies. I attached an Adhesive Sheet to the back of Gold Foil scrap to create them.
Use the Brights Assortment of card stock and the Brilliant Rainbow dies to create the rainbow.
I used the In Color Shimmer Vellum in Pale Papaya for this card. The clouds are from the Cloud Punch and Supple Shimmer specialty paper.
PRODUCTS USED TO MAKE THIS CARD