CRYSTAL BALL – CARD 8 IN MY GUMBALL SERIES
Card 8 is the final card in my Stampin Up Gumball Greetings series, at least for now. It’s a fun crystal ball card. I combined the bundle with the Many Messages bundle for the greetings “Wishing you a year of magical moments & wonderful memories”.
I have instructions below.
CARDS 1-3 & VIDEO
Gumball Wow Card video tutorial and get instructions for Cards 1-3 in this series.
MORE COMING SOON
Stay tuned for more in this series.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Basic Black Card Base:
8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored in half
- Vellum Cardstock:
5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Basic White (Inside): 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Silver Foil: 4-1/2″ x 3″
- Basic White: 4″ x 2-3/4″
- Scraps: Silver Foil, Supple Shimmer, Early Espresso & Misty Moonlight
- Stamp the dome image on the Supple Shimmer Specialty Paper in Staz On Ink.
- Stamp the words in Versarmark ink on Misty Moonlight scrap. Pour the white embossing powder over the top and heat emboss.
- Using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine cut the following:
- Cut out the dome with the coordinating dome die.
- Cut the cap and base to the gumball machine. Then cut down the base of the gumball machine using the technique shared on the video.
- Cut the words with the Messages die.
- Cut a from from the Silver Foil with the 3rd largest and 5th largest Stitched Rectangle dies.
- Attach scrap of Silver Foil to Adhesive Sheet and swirly stars die and scroll.
- Texture the base with the Timber embossing folder.
- Texture the Vellum with the Brick and Mortar embossing folder.
- Assemble the card using Seal Adhesive, using Stampin’ Dimensionals on the crystal ball, base, words and silver frame.
CARD 8 PRINTABLE
Here’s a printable with instructions and supplies for how to make this crystal ball card. This is card #8 in my Gumball Greetings series.
Want to save this card idea? Pin it to your Pinterest board.
Have you tried this design? I love to see your creations! Be sure to share them on #shareyourcrafts post every Saturday on my Facebook Page.
The Stampin Up Supple Shimmer specialty paper makes a great crystal ball. The Stitched Stars dies make for a fun background.
The textured background is created by using the Brick and Mortar folder on the Vellum cardstock.
PRODUCTS USED TO MAKE THIS CARD