MAGIC 8 BALL – CARD 5 IN MY GUMBALL SERIES
I was thinking about the Magic 8 Ball that I had as a kid when I designed this card. The kind you asked a question and shook for an answer. But upon completion it could also pass for an actual 8 ball from a pool table game. What do you think of when you see this magic 8 ball or pool table?
I have instructions below.
MORE COMING SOON
Stay tuned for more in this series.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Crumb Cake Card Base:
8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored in half.
- Shimmery White (Inside):
5″ x 3-3/4″
- Early Espresso: 5″ x 3-3/4″
(or largest Stitched Rectangle Die)
- Granny Apple Green:
4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″
- Designer Series Paper:
4-3/8″ x 3-1/8″
(or 3rd largest Stitched Rectangle Die)
- Shimmery White: 1-5/8″ x 1-1/4″ (or smallest Stitched Rectangle Die)
- Scraps: Brushed Metallic, Shimmery White & Basic Black
- Stamp the words in Granny Apple Green ink on Shimmery White (smallest panel).
- Stamp the the dome image in Versamark ink on Basic Black scrap, then pour white heat emboss powder over the top and heat with Heat Tool.
- Using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine cut the following:
- Cut the dome stamped image with the 4th smallest Layering Circle die. Use the black marker to color any white ink on the edges.
- Cut the smallest Layering Circle from Shimmery White.
- Attach an Adhesive Sheet to Basic Black scrap and cut the #8 from the Playful Alphabet Dies.
- Attach an Adhesive Sheet to Brushed Metallic scrap and cut hearts.
- Assemble the card with Seal Adhesive. Use Black Stampin’ Dimensionals on the 8 ball.
CARD 5 PRINTABLE
Here’s a printable with instructions and supplies for how to make the Magic 8 Ball card. This is card #5 in my Gumball Greetings series.
Want to save this card idea? Pin it to your Pinterest board.
Have you tried this design? I love to see your creations! Be sure to share them on #shareyourcrafts post every Saturday on my Facebook Page.
PRODUCTS USED TO MAKE THIS CARD