FLOWERING RAIN BOOTS – CARD 6 IN MY GUMBALL SERIES
Turning the gumball machine dome into a vase for the flowers in card 6 of my Stampin’ Up Gumball Greetings Bundle series. I colored the images with Stampin’ Blends markers, then added a touch of Wink of Stella glimmer to the vase.
I have instructions below.
CARDS 1-3 & VIDEO
Gumball Wow Card video tutorial and get instructions for Cards 1-3 in this series.
MORE COMING SOON
Stay tuned for more in this series.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Shimmery White Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored in half.
- Designer Series Paper (Dots Pattern): 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Shimmery White: 4″ x 3″ (or the largest Stitched So Sweetly scalloped die)
- Scraps: Shimmery White
- Stamp the words in Memento Black on the top right of the Stitched So Sweetly panel.
- On the scrap paper stamp the dome (for the vase), stems of the flowers and rain boots in Memento Black Ink. Stamp the tulips in Melon Mambo.
- With Stampin’ Blends color the following:
- Tulips with the Flirty Flamingo blends.
- Flower stems & Vase with Mint Macaron & Soft Sea Foam.
- Rain boots with So Saffron & Daffodil Delight.
- Optional: Use the Wink of Stella Glimmer Pen on the vase.
- Cut the images with the coordinating dies.
- Attach the Mint Macaron Velvet Ribbon across the front of the DSP panel.
- Assemble the card using Seal Adhesive to attach the flower stems, boots and DSP. Assemble the remaining pieces with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach In Color Jewels.
CARD 6 PRINTABLE
Here’s a printable with instructions and supplies for how to make the rain boots and flower vase card. This is card #6 in my Gumball Greetings series.
Want to save this card idea? Pin it to your Pinterest board.
Have you tried this design? I love to see your creations! Be sure to share them on #shareyourcrafts post every Saturday on my Facebook Page.
Another idea I saw for the gumball machine dome was a flower vase. It paired perfectly with the Stampin’ Up Flowering Rain Boots bundle. I colored the images with Stampin’ Blends Markers.
I stamped the flowers in Melon Mambo ink instead of Memento Black, then colored them with Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends markers.
The dotted background designer series paper is from the Sunshine and Rainbows designer series paper.
PRODUCTS USED TO MAKE THIS CARD