- 1 THE STAMPIN SCOOP SHOW – Episode 42 Stampin Blends Markers 101
- 2 Stampin Blends Launch Details
- 3 Stampin’ Blends Features
- 4 SPECIALS
- 5 STAMPIN SCOOP SHOW VIDEO
- 6 COLOR CHARTS
- 7 MORE CARDS FROM TODAY’S SHOW
- 9 CONTESTS AND WINNERS
- 10 WHAT IS THE STAMPIN SCOOP SHOW?
- 11 TAMI’S SPECIALS
- 12 QUICK LINKS
THE STAMPIN SCOOP SHOW – Episode 42
Stampin Blends Markers 101
October 24, 2017
Welcome to Stampin Blends Markers 101 on the Stampin Scoop today. Everything you need to know to get started with these new artist-quality alcohol markers in 12 exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors. Plus a limited edition Color Me Happy Stamp Set and Kit will be offered while supplies last. All beginning on November 1.
On today’s video we’ll show you the markers and how to use them, including tips and tricks. Did you know you can color on Stampin Pearls, Perfect White Accents, Ribbon, Window Sheets and more with Stampin Blends? True Story.
Stampin Blends Launch Details
- Date: November 1
- All items available in my online store.
- Stampin’ Blends will be available in upcoming catalogs.
- Prices are guaranteed through May 31, 2018.
- The Color Me Happy Project Kit will be available while supplies last. In conjunction with the kit, the Color Me Happy Stamp Set will be available as long as kit supplies last.
- New demonstrators can choose Stampin’ Blends as part of their Starter Kit.
Stampin’ Blends Features
- Add just the right amount of color where you need it with the brush tip or fine-point.
- Each color (except Ivory and Bronze) has a light and dark shade marker, available individually or in a combo pack.
- We have done in-house testing for evaporation and life testing and are really happy with the results, so you can feel confident sharing them with your customers.
- Press fit seal prevents air from entering the barrel and causing evaporation.
- The nestable lids are easy to keep track of and have a tight fit for long-lasting color.
Want it all?
- Join my VIP Club for free stamps, catalogs and member site access. Get your stamps on a budget. Plus a free grab bag in September.
- BEST DEAL: Purchase the Demo Kit for a the best deal, free ship on the kit, discount on future purchases and all access to VIP site, Demo Site and Stamp Demo Group.
The Stampin Scoop show airs live on Facebook every other Tuesday. Click here for details.
STAMPIN SCOOP SHOW VIDEO
MORE CARDS FROM TODAY’S SHOW
CONTESTS AND WINNERS
The “After Live” Drawing requires a comment on the video to enter. In order to enter, please leave a comment on the Stampin Scoop Episode 42 video on either YouTube or Facebook. If you share the video on Facebook (and type “Shared”) you will receive a 2nd entry.
Live Prize Patrol winners:
- Michele Keeley – Snowflake Sentiments Bundle from Epi 41
- Jessica Lundberg – In the City Stamp Set
- Lorie Chevalier – Background Bits Stamp Set
- Pamela Shubert – You’re Delightful Stamp Set
WHAT IS THE STAMPIN SCOOP SHOW?
Join Tami White, and Linda Cullen, live on Facebook Live (formerly on Periscope) on Tuesdays for the Weekly Stampin Scoop Show. A live interactive video broadcast, where the viewers are part of the show. We share Stampin Up projects, inspiration, news and prize patrol.
- Tami White: www.facebook.com/stampwithtami1
- Linda Cullen: www.facebook.com/craftystampin
- Past episodes & Upcoming Schedule
Click here for upcoming Stampin Scoop Schedule.