STAMPIN BLENDS MARKERS
Say hello to a new world of colorful creativity! Meet Stampin’ Blends, artist-quality alcohol markers in 12 exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors. To cover all the blending bases, we’re also offering a limited-time 16-card project kit and stamp set with beautiful line-art images.
- Demonstrator Early Release Dates: October 1-15 Only
- Customers: Date not yet set (but soon) We anticipate that our customer launch date will be before the end of the year; however, we will not be providing a release date right away.
How do I get them?
As a demonstrator you can order your set now with your demonstrator discount. If you are not a demonstrator yet, you can purchase these in the demo kit (which is AWESOME deal) and then get a discount on future purchases. No selling necessary.
Stampin’ Blends Features
- Add just the right amount of color where you need it with the brush tip or fine-point.
- Each color (except Ivory and Bronze) has a light and dark shade marker, available individually or in a combo pack.*
- We have done in-house testing for evaporation and life testing and are really happy with the results, so you can feel confident sharing them with your customers.
- Press fit seal prevents air from entering the barrel and causing evaporation.
- The nestable lids are easy to keep track of and have a tight fit for long-lasting color.
*During the Demonstrator Exclusive Early Release, individual markers will not be available for purchase.
DEMONSTRATOR EARLY RELEASE DETAILS
- Dates: October 1-15, 2017
- After October 15, all Stampin’ Blends products will be unavailable for purchase until the customer launch.
- All Stampin’ Blends products will only be available on a demonstrator order during this exclusive early release.
- New demonstrators can choose Stampin’ Blends as part of their Starter Kit.
- Purchase limits apply during this early release; see chart below for details: