Be prepared for some masking magical “wow” in today’s Season’s of the Stampin Up Sheltering Tree video. I’ll demonstrate how to create this gorgeous leaf with the tree silhouette for fall, winter and I even added hearts for Valentine’s day.
This is an all season, all occasion card. It’s a gorgeous wow that is so easy and fun to make you’ll want to make a bunch and have them on hand for those last minute “need a card” fast moments.
I’ll also share my “faux know” trick. For perfect knot tying every time.
Featuring all supplies and measurements for this project pdf
- Tami’s Frequent Buyer Points info >
- To learn techniques & exclusive videos and written directions, join my online stamp club >
- Tami’s weekly mailing list: Join and get Free Bonus Card Tutorials each week
- Seasons of the Sheltering Tree Card: View on YouTube or View ad-free on Vimeo
- All of Tami’s Videos
COLORS BY CARD
SUPPLIES USED ON ALL CARDS
TAMI'S STAMPIN UP SPECIALSJune 1-15 for Free Tutorial Gifts & Specials Must use hostess code: 3CYE667B **I may not have an exclusive monthly kit for June. After my trip I ran out of time. I will definitely have one at the end of the month for July featuring the new One Horse Open Sleigh**
- 15% OFF DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SALE
- $56 FREE WITH THE DEMONSTRATOR KIT SALE
- ONLINE EXCLUSIVES PRE-ORDER(ADD TO DEMO PAGE)
- $56 FREE WITH DEMO KIT DEAL - ADDITIONAL $30 FREE IN JUNE
- 60% OFF CLEARANCE RACK REFRESH
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS
- TUTORIAL GIFTS- HOSTESS CODE ORDERING GIFTS
- TAMI'S VIP CLUB MEMBERSHIP - FREE TAKE YOUR PICK TOOL
- PAPER PUMPKIN KITS - Monthly DIY kits. Subscribe by the 10th of the month and get free PPX Videos with your subscription.
- SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER WITH FREE TUTORIALS
The leaves are absolutely beautiful.
Just made the fall leaf card…….OMG I can not believe how easy it was and so beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
I love it! Cannot wait to try it out for myself. It’ll just have to wait till I get those framelits in. I think it would be pretty also with butterflyes from the pappilion set or any of the small stamps from the perpetual calendar
Here’s one I did a few years ago with a buttefly die: http://stampwithtami.com/blog/2012/01/butterfly/. You can easily adapt to our current dies and stamps. I think it will look beautiful. Good luck.