EASTER LILY CARD
Happy Easter and belated Passover! I hope everyone has a nice day. I’ll be spending it with my family.
I created this card with stamps and die cuts from the March “10 Years of Growth” Paper Pumpkin kit. I colored with the Stampin’ Blends markers. Get easy-to-follow instructions and more information.
Refills available – get it before it’s gone!
VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS FOR MARCH KIT
Want to save these ideas for later? Pin them to your favorite Pinterest board.
Have you tried these designs? I love to see your creations! Be sure to share them on #shareyourcrafts post every Saturday on my Facebook Page.
The March Paper Pumpkin kit came with a bonus free stamp set gift. I used it with the original stamp set that came in the kit for this card.
I colored white die cuts from the kit with Stampin’ Blends markers: the vase and the table top.
The brass butterflies are the final touch of bling.
These are the original cards made per the Paper Pumpkin kit’s instructions.
I made all of these projects from 1 kit, and still have lots left! Get the rest of the tutorials for these projects:
Be sure to subscribe by April 10 for April’s kit.
March 2023 “10 Years of Growth” Paper Pumpkin Kit.
PAPER PUMPKIN ALTERNATES
TAMI'S STAMPIN UP SPECIALSJune 1-15 for Free Tutorial Gifts & Specials Must use hostess code: 3CYE667B **I may not have an exclusive monthly kit for June. After my trip I ran out of time. I will definitely have one at the end of the month for July featuring the new One Horse Open Sleigh**
- 15% OFF DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SALE
- $56 FREE WITH THE DEMONSTRATOR KIT SALE
- ONLINE EXCLUSIVES PRE-ORDER(ADD TO DEMO PAGE)
- $56 FREE WITH DEMO KIT DEAL - ADDITIONAL $30 FREE IN JUNE
- 60% OFF CLEARANCE RACK REFRESH
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS
- TUTORIAL GIFTS- HOSTESS CODE ORDERING GIFTS
- TAMI'S VIP CLUB MEMBERSHIP - FREE TAKE YOUR PICK TOOL
- PAPER PUMPKIN KITS - Monthly DIY kits. Subscribe by the 10th of the month and get free PPX Videos with your subscription.
- SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER WITH FREE TUTORIALS
Love your Easter Lilly card. Where did you find the flower you stamped on the stem
Thanks so much!! The March Paper Pumpkin kit came with a bonus free stamp set (2 stamp sets). The Lily was part of the gifted stamp set. This month Paper Pumpkin has an ink pad organizer. If you aren’t already a subscriber be sure to subscribe today is the deadline.