BIRDCAGE PAPER PUMPKIN ALTERNATE FUN FOLD CARD
Create a whimsical birdcage card with the March “10 Years of Growth” Paper Pumpkin kit. Get easy-to-follow instructions and more information. Craft this unique project for your next special occasion. Refill available now – get it before it’s gone!
Want to save these ideas for later? Pin them to your favorite Pinterest board.
Have you tried these designs? I love to see your creations! Be sure to share them on #shareyourcrafts post every Saturday on my Facebook Page.
I cut the window from the front of one of the card bases in the kit and turned it into a birdcage.
The bird silhouette, perch, bell, etc are from the Stampin’ Up Bird House dies.
I layered over the Layering Vellum designs specialty paper and accents from the Distressed Gold.
I used a Velcro dot to hold the card closed.
Here are some more cards I’ve created with the Pretty Birds Bundle. I’m super sad to see it’s retiring. Links to tutorials for these cards:
These are the original cards made per the Paper Pumpkin kit’s instructions.
March 2023 “10 Years of Growth” Paper Pumpkin Kit.
PAPER PUMPKIN ALTERNATES
TAMI'S STAMPIN UP SPECIALSJune 1-15 for Free Tutorial Gifts & Specials Must use hostess code: 3CYE667B **I may not have an exclusive monthly kit for June. After my trip I ran out of time. I will definitely have one at the end of the month for July featuring the new One Horse Open Sleigh**
- 15% OFF DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SALE
- $56 FREE WITH THE DEMONSTRATOR KIT SALE
- ONLINE EXCLUSIVES PRE-ORDER(ADD TO DEMO PAGE)
- $56 FREE WITH DEMO KIT DEAL - ADDITIONAL $30 FREE IN JUNE
- 60% OFF CLEARANCE RACK REFRESH
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS
- TUTORIAL GIFTS- HOSTESS CODE ORDERING GIFTS
- TAMI'S VIP CLUB MEMBERSHIP - FREE TAKE YOUR PICK TOOL
- PAPER PUMPKIN KITS - Monthly DIY kits. Subscribe by the 10th of the month and get free PPX Videos with your subscription.
- SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER WITH FREE TUTORIALS
Thank you for sharing tis tutorial as I love this card! It’s fabulous as is the stamp set! Birds are always a winner to share!
I’m so glad you like the card. I’m going to miss that stamp set!