Ice Cream Shaker Card Tutorial
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! Shaking it up with some sprinkles on top for fun. This sweet card comes from the Stampin Up Ice Cream Corner Suite.
I have printable instructions below.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Basic White Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored in half
- Designer Paper: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Bermuda Bay: 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Window Sheet: 4-7/8″ x 3-5/8″
- Soft Seafoam: 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Designer Paper Strip (cone pattern): 1″ x 2-1/2″
- Soft Seafoam: 3/8″ x 3″
- Bumblebee: 1/2″ x 1-1/2″
- Stamp the words “You’re so cool” in Blackberry ink on the Bumblebee panel.
- Stamp the “cone criss cross” image in Soft Seafoam ink randomly over the 2 Soft Seafoam panels.
- Using the Ice Cream Builder punch out the ice cream cone from the designer paper.
- Punch the ends of the cone pattern strip of DSP with the Triple Banner Punch and snip each end of the Seafoam strip at an angle.
- Using the 3rd smallest circle from the Layering Circle Dies, cut 3 circles from the Bermuda Bay panel. Then texture the panel with the Subtle Folder.
- Attach the Window sheet to the back of the Bermuda panel with Seal Adhesive.
- Wrap Foam Adhesive Strip around each circle (shown in photo). Make sure there are no gaps where the sprinkles will fall out.
- With the Bermuda panel face down on a flat surface, remove the backing of the Foam Adhesive Strips and sprinkle some Sprinkles in each circle. Line up and Attach the While it’s still laying face down, line up and attach the Seafoam panel over the Adhesive strips. Now your sprinkles will be secure inside for shaking!
- Using Seal Adhesive attach the Designer Paper background and shaker panel to the card base.
- Attach the 2 strips using Seal Adhesive.
- Attach the Ice Cream cone and word panels using Stampin‘ Dimensionals.