ORIENTAL SCREEN FOLD CARD
Today is the thirteenth annual World Autism Awareness Day. To celebrate kindness I’ll be #lightingitupblue and sharing how to make this cool Oriental Screen Fold Card using the Leave a Little Sparkle Stamp Set. In the video class below, we’ll make this shimmery fun fold card. This is a surprisingly easy card to make. The inspiration came from Tina Wardell’s Power of Hope Card (see video).
The coordinating Noble Peacock Foil Sheets and Specialty Designer Paper make this card shine, and the Shimmer White Emboss Power add that sparkle.
This stamp set is also part of my Sparkle for Autism Fundraiser “card kits for a cause”. These kit are card making technique kits that come with the stamp set and supplies to make the cards. I’m donating $10 from the sale of each kit to Autism Speaks. See the video, or details below and learn how you can be a part of this special event and make a difference. Together we can make a difference!
The video tutorial and a free pdf are below.
ONLINE CLASS VIDEO
- Free PDF
- All supplies used
- Includes measurements, supply list and bonus instructions
SPARKLES FOR AUTISM FUNDRAISER AND KITS
You can participate and help me to reach my goal of $1,500 in one of these 3 ways. Together we can make a difference and celebrate autism with awareness, research, education, appreciation, inclusion and acceptance.
- Purchase a Kit and a $10 Donation will be made (US only)
- Shop Online – 10% of All Purchases Donated – Hostess Code 9CTQNMF9
Make a purchase in my online store using Hostess Code 9CTQNMF9 and
- 10% of all orders using this code from April 1-15 will be donated to Autism Speaks.
- All online store orders will receive Frequent Buyer Points & Specials during my special offer, they also qualify for VIP orders.
- Make a $25+ Direct Donation directly to my Autism Speaks Campaign and receive free Sparkle for Autism pdf tutorial via email (International).
- Make sure your name and email are not anonymous so I know where to send the free tutorial.
- Entry into Tool Kit Case Giveaway
This is a video comment entry giveaway. To enter, simply click over to the video on Youtube and Facebook and leave a comment. No purchase necessary.
All current contest, & and recent winners can be found on my WINNERS CIRCLE page