- PRE-ORDER FROM THE NEW CATALOG
- PRE-ORDER HAUL VIDEO PART 2
- CARD SWAP
- NEW IN COLOR COMBINATIONS
- PRE-ORDER FAQS
- WHAT CAN WE PRE-ORDER?
- PRE-ORDER VIDEOS
- PRE-ORDER PROJECTS
- IMPORTANT DATES
- HOW TO GET THE NEW ANNUAL CATALOG (US only)
- PRE-ORDER YOUR NEW CATALOG
- TAMI’S SPECIALS
- Weekly Hostess Code: DRQRY3SK
- COMBINE SPECIALS
- QUICK LINKS
PRE-ORDER FROM THE NEW CATALOG
See the New Annual Catalog Preorder Products!
Stampin Up demonstrators can now pre-order brand-new products from the 2017–2018 annual catalog! Customers will be able to order these products beginning June 1 (or can get them in the demo kit). I’m so excited, this is one of the best catalogs I’ve ever seen (I love them all, but this one is over the top). I have dates and details on the new catalog below, as well as info on how to get your copy.
This card is from the new Colorful Seasons Bundle. It features the Colorful Seasons Stamp Set and Seasonal Layers thinlits dies. Save 10% when purchased together, or purchase individually. See more pre-order products below.
PRE-ORDER HAUL VIDEO PART 2
I’ve shared a few more videos below. Each showing off some of some of these amazing products. I’ve included my 1st pre-order haul (Part 1) from April.
Don’t miss my pre-order a card swap for more awesome ideas.
NEW IN COLOR COMBINATIONS
The new 2017-18 In colors are: Fresh Fig, Powder Pink, Lemon Lime Twist, Tanquil Tide and Berry Burst. Here’s a color chart showing some great color combinations. Stay tuned to my “how to” video on Saturday and see what happens when the Eastern Palace Suite meets the new In Colors.
How can I pre-order new catalog products?
If you are a demonstrator, simply log into the demo website for details. If you aren’t a demonstrator, but would like these products now, you can simply purchase the demo kit and get the demo kit deal.
Can I get new catalog pre-order products in the demo kit?
Yes, you can also get Eastern Palace Suite, retiring and clearance rack products.
Did you know the demonstrator kit is the BEST DEAL?
It’s true, if you have any kind of wish list this is the best way to go. You get $125 for only $99 and free shipping and future discounts and perks.
Can I join as a demonstrator just for the discount?
Yes, it’s the most popular reason people join. No selling, classes, parties, etc necessary unless you want to have fun doing these things. Many people take advantage of the great deal just for themselves.
WHAT CAN WE PRE-ORDER?
Below are a few of the new catalog products demonstrators can pre-order, and a new recruit can get these in their kits (along with the new catalog). You can see all of the products available when you purchase the demonstrator starter kit, or on the demo website.
Tami’s Pre-Order Haul #1
Soft Sayings Card Kit
Wood Textures Suite
Color Theory Suite
2017-2018 Annual Catalog Designer Series Paper Stacks
Congratulations to our live winners:
- Ann Thgahwethrod Printup – Wood Textures DSP
- Vicki McGinn – Color Theory DSP
- Joyce Puglia – April Paper Pumpkin
This video aired live on my facebook page. Follow my Facebook Page to be notified of live broadcasts.
April 1- May 31: Place a $75+ order in my online store and receive a free Annual Catalog
NOTE SHIP TIMES FOR YOUR FREE CATALOG WILL VARY BASED ON WHEN YOU EARN IT
Customers who qualify for a free catalog April 1-28 will be in the 1st round of shipping on May 8 direct from Stampin Up. If you qualify after this, your new catalog will ship the end of May.
- April 10:
- Retirement List is revealed
- Demonstrators can view New Catalog Online (via Demonstrator Website)
- Retiring Accessories are “while supplies last” (everything but stamps) Selling out fast.
- May 2-31:
- Demonstrators can begin Pre-ordering Products from the new Catalog, and will receive the new catalog in with your order.
- New Recruits can get Pre-Order Products in their kit
- New Recruits receive a case of new Catalogs w/ their kits
- Demonstrators: Tami will host a Pre-Order Card Swap for Demonstrators (exact due date TBD)
- May 8: Customer Catalogs Round 1 ships earned April 1-25 will begin shipping (if you qualify for a free catalog in May, it will ship the end of May)
- May 15: Demonstrators free Catalogs begin shipping (if you did not place a pre-order)
- May 22: Retiring Stamp Sets go “While supplies last” and may sell out.
- May 31: LAST DAY both Old Catalog, Retiring List AND Occasions Catalog
- June 1: Customers can begin ordering from the new Catalog
HOW TO GET THE NEW ANNUAL CATALOG (US only)
- Join my Online Club: active club members receive free catalogs
- Join Stampin’ Up as a Demonstrator: automatically get free catalogs from Stampin Up, demo discount and pre-order new products
- April 1 – May 31: Place a min $75 order in my online store automatically receive a free catalog from me – note the catalog ship dates based on when you earned a free catalog from me.
NEW CATALOG SHIP TIMES
- Order placed April 1- 25 (1st Round): new catalogs will ship direct from Stampin Up beginning May 8
- Order placed April 26 – May 31 (2nd Round): new catalogs will ship the end of May.
PRE-ORDER YOUR NEW CATALOG
If you don’t have a demonstrator, and don’t qualify for a free catalog. The cost is $6.25 (this is to cover my shipping costs). These are 200+ big catalogs and idea books, and I purchase these and pay to ship them. I offer them to you for free, but I need to charge to cover the shipping costs. If you place an order of $75 in June, I will refund The $6.25. Simply drop me an email after you placed your order.
You can click here to pre-order your annual catalog through PayPal: