2017-18 NEW CATALOG PRE-ORDER SWAP
Due Tuesday, May 30
The new 2017-18 Annual Catalog will be available to customers June 1.
Demonstrators will able to start pre-ordering from these catalogs on May 2. Details will be posted on the demonstrator website. You can also get pre-order products in your demo kit starting today. Joining as a demo is the BEST DEAL, and you can join, get pre-order products in your kit and use them to participate in our swap.
SWAP RULES & FAQ
This swap is for CARD FRONTS
- Theme: New Catalog Pre-Order products
- All supplies/products MUST be current and pre-order Stampin’ Up! merchandise with an emphasis placed on the NEW Catalog products. NO exceptions.
- Please do not use Eastern Palace Suite products (except as background or embellishments). These are no longer considered “pre-order”.
- NO retired, dormant or non-SU! product.
- All swaps should be designed for upsell opportunities with our clients – please use layering and accessories. These cards should be the kind that make our customers want to make it themselves.
- Please do your very best work, clean cuts, straight layers, evenly stamped solid images.
- Attach or write your name and contact info (label) on the back of each card front. Supply lists and details are optional and always appreciated.
- Can I use a carry over stamp set?
- Yes, but not as your main focal point. For example, it’s ok to use a carry over background stamp if your main stamped panel is a new pre-order stamp.
- Can I make more then 1 set of 11 card fronts?
- You may sign up for up to 3 groups BUT you MUST make a different design for EACH group.
- What is a card front?
- A standard “card front” is considered a “post card” style 5-1/2 x 4-1/4″ front of a card used for ideas. You card may vary in size (for example 6×6). However, an ATC size and tags are not acceptable substitutes.
- Where do you get the clear envelopes?
- We sell them in the catalog #102619. All swaps MUST be in a Stampin’ Up! clear envelope, ready to display upon receipt. If SU! doesn’t sell the envelope, you may not use it.
- I’m participating in another swap, can I use the same design?
- No. Swap card designs MUST be exclusive to this swap
- I’ve never done a card swap before and I’m nervous I’ll make a mistake
- See the video of a past swap below to help illustrate how it is done.
- Where to I sign up?
- Sign up is on Facebook: SIGN UP HERE
SWAPS ARE DUE to me NO LATER THAN TUESDAY, MAY 30 NO EXCEPTIONS.
Any swaps received after that date will be returned unopened.
Mail them early to avoid last minute stress.
1) Place each individual swap card front in a Stampin Up Clear Envelope:
2) Place each group of swap card fronts in a gallon sized zip lock bag.
IMPORTANT: Mark your NAME on each bag.
**Only include ONE Group of Swaps in each gallon ziplock bag.
3) You MUST include a SELF-ADDRESSED, POSTAGE PAID Return Envelope. I highly recommend using the USPS Flat Rate Priority envelopes. You can use click and ship labels on USPS.com.
***DO NOT require that your package be signed for.
ADDRESS WILL BE PROVIDED IN PRIVATE FB MESSAGE
HOW TO SIGN UP
Read the swap rules (ABOVE), then Click the SIGN UP LINK, and add your name and the number of sets you will swap. You may do up to 3 sets of 11 card fronts (each set is a different design).
11 card swap of the same card design, you will receive 10 back.
HOW TO SWAP VIDEO
If you have never done a card swap with me before, here’s a video from a previous catalog swap. It shows how to package your swaps, what a card front is, and how the swap is done: