SWEET CITRUS FLOATING FRAME CARD SETS
Oranges, grapefruits and limes…oh my! Make them pop with the Stampin’ up Sweet Citrus 3D Embossing Folder and Floating Frame technique. It’s a magical technique and the fruit die cuts are perfect for this technique. I colored the die cuts with the Stampin’ Blends markers and they pop right off the card.
Scroll down for:
✅ VIDEO: FLOATING FRAME
✅ VIDEO: COLORING SWEET CITRUS
✅ CARD PHOTOS
✅ CARD SUPPLIES
✅ FLOATING FRAME SERIES
✅ MORE FROM THE NEW 2023 MINI CATALOG
VIDEO: COLORING SWEET CITRUS
Want to save these ideas for later? Pin them to your favorite Pinterest board.
Have you tried these designs? I love to see your creations! Be sure to share them on #shareyourcrafts post every Saturday on my Facebook Page.
I used the Parakeet Party Stampin’ Blends markers for the lime card set. The fruit literally “pops” off the page.
If you colored these in Daffodil Delight you’d make lemons.
For the grapefruit I colored the inside with the Polished Pink and the outside with Daffodil Delight.
To make oranges I used the Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends markers.
I created this Pop Out Swing card with the Sweet Citrus Bundle. You can get details on how to make this by clicking here.
FLOATING FRAME SERIES
MORE FROM THE NEW 2023 MINI CATALOG
TAMI'S STAMPIN UP SPECIALSMarch 12-31 for Free Tutorial Gifts & Specials Must use hostess code: YX6BQNFT
- DOUBLE FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - MARCH 12-20
- 7 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS - MARCH 13-19
- $26 FREE WITH DEMO KIT DEAL
- 60% OFF CLEARANCE RACK REFRESH - updated 11/1/2022
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS
- TUTORIAL GIFTS - HOSTESS CODE ORDERING GIFTS
- TAMI'S VIP CLUB MEMBERSHIP - FREE TAKE YOUR PICK TOOL
- PAPER PUMPKIN KITS - Monthly DIY kits. Subscribe by the 10th of the month and get free PPX Videos with your subscription.
- SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER WITH FREE TUTORIALS
Beautiful cards! I love the colors!
Thanks so much!
These are fantastic cards.
Thanks so much!