Z FOLD FUN FOLD CARD
A beautiful fun fold, the z fold card is an easy technique that packs a “wow”. I used a soft pattern from the Stampin’ Up! By the Bay designer paper for the background. The words are from the Seaside Bay stamp set. The shells are cut with the coordinating die set. They are embossed which gives them a 3D effect.
Scroll down for:
Want to save these ideas for later? Pin them to your favorite Pinterest board.
Have you tried these designs? I love to see your creations! Be sure to share them on #shareyourcrafts post every Saturday on my Facebook Page.
The soft pattern of the background gives a dreamy look that could be the sky, water and beach. I used the edge lit to cut the Crumb Cake strip so it looks like a beach.
The shells cut form the Seaside Bay die set are embossed and look 3D. I inserted a flat-backed pearl in the larger shell.
This card folds flat and fits inside a standard Medium sized envelope.
BY THE BAY SERIES
MORE FROM THE NEW 2023 MINI CATALOG
TAMI'S STAMPIN UP SPECIALSMarch 12-31 for Free Tutorial Gifts & Specials Must use hostess code: YX6BQNFT
- DOUBLE FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - MARCH 12-20
- 7 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS - MARCH 13-19
- $26 FREE WITH DEMO KIT DEAL
- 60% OFF CLEARANCE RACK REFRESH - updated 11/1/2022
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS
- TUTORIAL GIFTS - HOSTESS CODE ORDERING GIFTS
- TAMI'S VIP CLUB MEMBERSHIP - FREE TAKE YOUR PICK TOOL
- PAPER PUMPKIN KITS - Monthly DIY kits. Subscribe by the 10th of the month and get free PPX Videos with your subscription.
- SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER WITH FREE TUTORIALS
Love all your cards , fancy folds and tips !
Aw, thanks so much, Bonnie.
Love this double z-fold card that showcases the beautiful DSP and stamp images from the By the Bay Suite. Thanks for sharing!!
You are so welcome.The suite is really a joy to work with.
Thanks Tami for always sharing your beautiful cards with us. You are so generous and we appreciate it so very much.
Shirley Kramer ❤️
You are so welcome, Shirley. I love to share!