Well Suited Card Tutorial
Celebrate the men in your life with the Handsomely Suited Stamp Set. These images suit handmade cards you create for Father’s Day, birthdays, or any occasion.
I have printable instructions below and a cutting guide for the die cuts.
From Mom, Dad and Grad to our heroes and front line workers. I’ll be sharing videos and tutorials for these cards all week here on the blog.
Here’s links to all of the card tutorials and videos in this series:
- Suit & Tie card instructions
- Mother’s Day Dress card video class
- Scrubs card instructions
- First Responders Police & Firefighters video class
- Military Appreciation / Camo
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Basic Gray Card Base: 11″ x 4-1/4″ scored in half
- Basic White (front): 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Basic White (inside): 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Scraps for dies: Basic White, Basic Black, Poppy Parade and Well Suited Designer Paper
- Stamp the tie image and the polka dotted tie image once on Real Red Scrap. Stamp the bottom of the striped tie image twice (for pocket squares).
- Cut out the die cut pieces as shown in the image above.
- For the 2 pocket squares take the 2 striped tie stamped images from the first step and either cut them with the tie die, or by hand.
- Assemble the card with Seal Adhesive. Use Stampin‘ Dimensionals for the collar and any other pieces you’d like to pop.
Well Suited Card Supplies