Scrubs Hero Card Tutorial
Thank you to our front line workers! For all of those working in the medical field…doctors, nurses, etc. This scrubs card is for you <3. This is part of the heroes segment in my series featuring the Stampin’ Up Suit and Tie dies. This also uses the coordinating Handsomely Suited stamp set to make the scrubs hero card.
I used Soft Succulent card stock for mine which is a new In Color. You could also use Mint Macaron or Pool Party.
I have full instructions below on how to make this card.
From Mom, Dad and Grad to our heroes and front line workers. I’ll be sharing videos and tutorials for these cards all week here on the blog.
Here’s links to all of the card tutorials and videos in this series:
- Suit & Tie card instructions
- Mother’s Day Dress card video class
- Scrubs card instructions
- First Responders Police & Firefighters video class
- Military Appreciation / Camo
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Soft Succulent Card Base: 11″ x 4-1/4″ scored in half
- Soft Succulent (front): 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Basic White (front): 5″ x 4″
- Basic White (inside): 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Scraps for dies: Basic White, Basic Black, Basic Gray and Soft Succulent
- Stamp the words “thank you” on Basic White Scrap in Memento Black ink. Then stamp the heart from the Hearts & Kisses stamp set in Poppy Parade on top.
- Using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine cut the following pieces:
- Smallest Layering Circle – Basic White word/heart
- 2nd Smallest Layering Circle – Basic Gray
- Place the 3rd Largest Layering Circle inside the Larest Circle and cut out of Basic Black. Cut a piece off approx 1/3 for the stethescope.
- (2) pockets out of Soft Succulent
- The “V neck” out of the top center of the Soft Succulent layer
- Using Seal Adhesive:
- Attach the V Neck on top fo the Basic White panel.
- Attach the black 1/3 circle panel on the top right.
- Attach the 2 circle panels together.
- Attach panel to the card base.
- Attach the inside white panel.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals:
- Attach the circle panel at the end of the black strip.
- Attach the 2 pockets to the bottom.
SCRUBS CARD SUPPLIES