SEASHELLS CARD TUTORIAL
Here is my Textured Seashells Card Tutorial. The Sand & Sea Suite of products from Stampin Up is so cool. The Seaside Seashells dies match the Seashells embossing folder to create this gorgeous 3-d layer. Here it’s simply combined with a touch of Blushing Bride Metallic Ribbon and Sand & Sea Designer Paper to create a WOW card. I have instructions on how to make this below.
This card was created by my friend Judi Micoley.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Soft Suede Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored in half
- Crumb Cake (for die cut): 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Sand & Sea Designer Paper: 5-1/4″ x 4″
Full supply list below and on the pdf.
- Using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine, cut the Crumb Cake layer with Seaside Seashells Die.
- Line up the cut out panel on the Seashells 3D embossing folder and texture.
- Using the Blending Brush, softly sponge the seashells with Soft Suede ink.
- Attach the seashells the Sand & Sea Designer Paper with Seal Adhesive.
- Attach ribbon and tie a bow.
- Attach the panel to the card base using Seal Adhesive.
- Attach Elegant Gems.
Textured Seashells Card Tutorial Supplies
TAMI'S STAMPIN UP SPECIALSMarch 12-31 for Free Tutorial Gifts & Specials Must use hostess code: YX6BQNFT
- $26 FREE WITH DEMO KIT DEAL
- 60% OFF CLEARANCE RACK REFRESH - updated 11/1/2022
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS
- TUTORIAL GIFTS - HOSTESS CODE ORDERING GIFTS
- TAMI'S VIP CLUB MEMBERSHIP - FREE TAKE YOUR PICK TOOL
- PAPER PUMPKIN KITS - Monthly DIY kits. Subscribe by the 10th of the month and get free PPX Videos with your subscription.
- SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER WITH FREE TUTORIALS
Love the Sand & Sea Suite
I absolutely love this set!