Boy did Stampin Up get it spot on when they picked the Best of Flowers, March’s “Best of 25 Years” collection. The Hydrangea in the set has always been a favorite, since I began stamping 10 years ago. I designed this card for a swap I’m participating in…in Fiji!
This video shows how to create the soft, beautiful and realistic coloring with simple blenders pens! The images are heat embossed in Early Espresso, and a touch of pizazz from the Color Spritzer complete this beauty.
- YOUTUBE: Hydrangea Wow Card Video >
- VIMEO: Hydrangea Wow Card Video >
- View all of my videos at a glance >
- Frequent Buyer Points info >
Includes all measurements and supplies
HydrangeaWow Card pdf
To learn techniques & exclusive videos not seen anywhere else, join my online stamp club >
TAMI'S STAMPIN UP SPECIALSMarch 12-31 for Free Tutorial Gifts & Specials Must use hostess code: YX6BQNFT
- DOUBLE FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - MARCH 12-20
- 7 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS - MARCH 13-19
- $26 FREE WITH DEMO KIT DEAL
- 60% OFF CLEARANCE RACK REFRESH - updated 11/1/2022
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS
- TUTORIAL GIFTS - HOSTESS CODE ORDERING GIFTS
- TAMI'S VIP CLUB MEMBERSHIP - FREE TAKE YOUR PICK TOOL
- PAPER PUMPKIN KITS - Monthly DIY kits. Subscribe by the 10th of the month and get free PPX Videos with your subscription.
- SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER WITH FREE TUTORIALS
Very pretty card Tami. Have a fun and safe trip!
Beautiful card! I love the extra touch of the “spritz”!
I like this one – those embossing folders are a great accent!
Loooove it!!! You are always so creative, Tami! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us! Hope you have a wonderful trip to Fiji!!!
Love your pictures from Fiji, I’am sure you will have a wonderful time on your trip ! Wished I was there, also ! Joan M.
Gorgeous – love the way you highlighted the flower – really pretty card.
pretty card. simple to make.
You have the best videos I have seen! Thank you for all that you do 🙂