AWESOME OTTER CARD TUTORIAL
More otter fun from the Stampin Up Awesome Otters Stamp Set. Combined with the Special Moments stamp set for the words will brighten anyone’s day. Both are available free during Saleabration (ends February 28). Directions for the Awesome Otter Card Tutorial are below.
The Awesome Otters & Special Moments stamp sets are available free during Saleabration. They will only be available until February 28, 2022.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Basic White Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored in half
- Scrap: Blushing Bride, Petal Pink and Basic White
- Cut the Blushing Bride, Petal Pink and Basic White panels from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
- Add the stitching effect around the edge of the card base with the largest Stitched with Whimsy die.
- Stamp the words in Basic Gray on the die cut and the otter image in Memento Black on the scrap paper.
- Color the otter with the following Stampin‘ Blends Markers:
- Otter body: SU 400 & SU 200
- Otter Belly: SU 800 & SU 700
- Nose: Flirty Flamingo
- Fish: Mint Macaron & Just Jade
- Cut out the otter image.
- Attach the Smokey Slate ribbon with Seal Adhesive around the front of the card base. Then layer the Flirty Flamingo ribbon over it.
- Attach the die cut labels and otter with Stampin‘ Dimensionals.
- Attach the Polished Dots.
Want to save this card idea? Pin it to your Pinterest board.
Have you tried this design? I love to see your creations! Be sure to share them on #shareyourcrafts post every Saturday on my Facebook Page.
I used the Stampin’ Blends markers to color the otter.
The words are from the Special Moments stamp set and layered on labels from the Stitched So Sweetly dies.
I layered the Smoky Slate and Flirty Flamingo Metallic ribbons and finished it off with Polished Dots.
PRODUCTS USED TO MAKE THIS CARD