Unique Sheep Card Tutorial
Stand out in the crowd with this Unique Sheep card tutorial with fun ideas. I masked the sheep to create the flock in the background. The unique sheep is colored with Fresh Freesia Stampin Blends. The Stampin’ Up Counting Sheep stamp, Sheep Dies, Penguin Playmate paper is all available free during Sale-a-bration (ends 9/30).
The fun words are from the In Your Words Sale-a-bration host set. This comes free with orders over $300 during Saleabration.
Full printable instructions below.
MORE COUNTING SHEEP FUN
Check out my mooning sheep interactive card and video tutorial for more fun with the Counting Sheep stamps and Sheep dies.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Basic White Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored in half
- Penguin Playmates SAB Designer Paper: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Basic Black: 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Basic White: 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Scraps: Basic Black
- Stamp the sheep images on post it notes and cut out on or just inside the lines to create masks. You may want 2 of each, except the dancing sheep.
- Stamp the words on Basic Black scrap in Versamark ink, pour White Emboss Powder over the top and heat emboss.
- Cut the words out with the Tasteful Labels dies.
- Begin by stamping the dancing sheep in the center of the Basic White panel (or wherever you’d like it on the panel).
- Place the coordinating dancing sheep post it note over the stamped image to mask it. Then begin stamping the other 2 sheep images randomly around it.
- Tip: Be sure to put the post it note mask over each sheep as you stamp the next on top of it. You can move the post it note masks around as you stamp.
- Repeat until the whole panel is covered in sheep.
- Color the dancing sheep: Fresh Freesia, Blackberry Bliss and Ivory Stampin’ Blends.
- Color the background sheep: Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends.
- Assemble the card using Seal Adhesive. Use Black Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the 2 black panels.
- Attach In Color Jewel.
In addition to the products below, you’ll need post it notes to create the mask for the sheep stamping.