It’s Your Day Card Tutorial
If you are looking for fun masculine card and crafting project ideas, check out the Stampin’ Up A Cut Above stamp set. This “It’s your day to relax” card is a perfect fit for Father’s Day or Birthdays. It is watercolored with Watercolor Pencils. Download the full instructions below.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Pool Party Card Base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ score in half at 4-1/4″
- Pool Party DSP – 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Basic White – 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Real Red – 1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- Scraps of Mango Melody (sun), Basic White (clouds) and Shimmery White (oval)
- Using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine cut out
- The largest oval from the Stitched Shapes from the Shimmery White
- Cut the 3 rectangles from the Basic White panel using Stitched Rectangle dies
- Stamp the image of the man in the hammock in Staz On Black Ink.
- Stamp the sun image on Mango Melody scrap with Mango Melody ink.
- Stamp the clouds images on Basic White with Smoky Slate ink.
- Stamp the words on the Real Red strip in Versamark ink. Pour White Stampin’ Emboss Powder over the top and heat emboss with the Heat Tool.
- Color the oval image with Watercolor Pencils. Blend with the Blender Pens.
- Use the Pool Party Stampin’ Blends for the background sky.
- Use the white Watercolor Pencil to add effect to the sun image.
- Cut out the clouds and sun with Paper Snips.
- Cut the banner ends of the word strip with the Triple Banner Punch. Attach the clouds with Seal Adhesive.
- Attach the designer paper to the card base with Foam Strips.
- Attach the sun with Seal Adhesive.
- Attach the oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Attach the banner to the oval with Seal Adhesive.
- Attach Resin Dots.