- 1 LOVE YOU TO PIECES CARD SET
- 2 ONLINE CLASS VIDEO
- 3 INSPIRATION SHEET
- 4 AUTISM KIT FUNDRAISER
- 5 3 ways you can participate in my Autism Fundraiser & Tool Kit Case Giveaway:
- 6 How do I purchase a kit?
- 7 What is included in the kit?
- 8 GIVEAWAY
- 9 FREE TUTORIAL GIFTS & SPECIALS
- 10 TAMI’S SPECIALS
- 11 QUICK LINKS
LOVE YOU TO PIECES CARD SET
Today is World Autism Awareness Day. In honor of this celebration, I’ll be sharing my Love you to Pieces Autism Fundraiser Card kits and how you can be a part of this special event and make a difference. We are raising funds for Autism Speaks. Together we can make a difference!
This kit features the Stampin’ Up! Love You to Pieces bundle (stamps and die set), along with the supplies needed to make 4 cards and envelopes. And to stretch the value of this awesome “kit for a cause”, I’ll be creating a bonus card with the left over kit supplies for this class.
Why just purchase the stamp/die bundle, when for just a few dollars more you can get the entire card kit, that includes a donation to Autism Speaks? It’s a win-win! Click here for more details on the kits.
Video Class: This video class will be recorded live on both YouTube and Facebook. Join in live and be part of the taping, or catch the replay video below.
ONLINE CLASS VIDEO
- Free PDF
- All supplies used
- Includes measurements
AUTISM KIT FUNDRAISER
3 ways you can participate in my Autism Fundraiser & Tool Kit Case Giveaway:
- Purchase a Kit and a $15 Donation will be made (US only)
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
- The kit is $50.00 includes shipping
- $15 donation per kit will be made to Autism Speaks.
- You will receive 2 Frequent Buyer Points
- Entry into Tool Kit Case Giveaway #1
- VIP Club Member Note: this option doesn’t count towards your club order but option #2 does. You can combine options #1 & #2 for club OR alternatively you can combine options #2 & #3 for VIP club orders.
- Shop Online – 10% of All Purchases Donated – Hostess Code MZZKABR4
Make a purchase in my online store using Hostess Code MZZKABR4 and
- 10% of all orders using this code from April 1-15 will be donated to Autism Speaks.
- All online store orders will receive Frequent Buyer Points & Specials during my special offer, they also qualify for VIP orders.
- Entry into Tote Giveaway #1
- VIP Club Member Note: This option qualifies for your club order.
- Make a $25+ Direct Donation directly to my Autism Speaks Campaign and receive free Love you to pieces pdf tutorial via email (International).
- Make sure your name and email are not anonymous so I know where to send the free tutorial.
- Entry into Tool Kit Case Giveaway #1
- VIP Club Member Note: This option alone doesn’t qualify for your club order, but can by combined with option #2 to qualify.
For more information on my VIP club, click here.
How do I purchase a kit?
- Fill out the form here – Kit price is $50.00
price includes priority shipping
- An email with an invoice and secure payment link will be emailed to you. Payment must be received by April 15.
- PDF will be emailed following payment.
- Kits will ship on April 22.
What is included in the kit?
- Love You to Pieces Stamps & Dies Bundle (May substitute a stamp set/bundle of $39.50 or less)
- Card supplies: Card Stock, Wink of Stella Pen, Embellishments & Envelopes
BONUS CARDS: There will be enough supplies left over to create the 2 bonus cards I made on the video.
- Priority Mail Shipping included
- Step-by-step instructional pdf with photos via email
- Optional printed instructions available upon request for $2 upcharge
- $15 donation will be made to Autism Speaks for each kit sold
- 2 Frequent Buyer Points
- Entry in to the Giveaway Tool Kit Case entry
- VIP Club & Demo Notes: Kits do not count towards VIP club sorry. But add on orders in my online store do count. Demonstrators are welcome to purchase these kits, however there isn’t a demonstrator discount. As an alternative you may make a direct $25 donation (see option #3 above) and purchase the supplies separately for VIP club or your demonstrator discount. A full supply list will be included on the free pdf you receive with your $25 donation.