Today’s “hello” card from the Stampin Up Share What You Love Suite is a “wow” card. It is striking in person, with a little shimmer from the Wink of Stella Glimmer pen, the photo doesn’t do that justice. This is part 6 in my series featuring this beautiful suite that is now in my online store. Download the free pdf below.
Designed by Tina Wardell.
How do I make it?
- Using the Stitched Shapes & Layering Square dies cut out the square panel from one of the Whisper White layers.
- Stamp the flowers in Memento Ink on the other Whisper White square layer.
- Color the flowers with Rich Razzleberry stampin blends markers.
- Color the background with the light Pool Party stampin blends (use the back side of the cut out square panel as a guide).
- Add Wink of Stella glimmer pen to the flowers.
- Attach the flower panel to the card with Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp the word “hello” in Fresh Fig ink.
- Attach the die cut square window panel with Foam Adhesive Strips.
- Attach Artisan Pearls.
- Whisper White Card Base = 11″ x 4-1/4″, (folded in half)
- Whisper White Card Stock: (2) 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″
TAMI’S SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE SUITE CARD SERIES
SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE EARLY RELEASE BUNDLES
Did you know you can join as a demonstrator and get one of these bundles in your demonstrator kit and save even more? Details here.