On today’s “live” free online stamping class we’ll be making this super cool Halloween Card featuring the new Stampin Up Graveyard Gate bundle (Graveyard Gate Stamp Set & Detailed Gate Die). I’ll share some tips and tricks for using the new Graveyard Gate die, including how to get an easy cut. I’ll aslo share some sponging techniques. We’ll be using the Sponge Brayer. This card was designed by Susan Levasseur.
UPDATE: Use the Precision Base Plate for the gate die. The Magnetic Platform worked for me on my original, but as you’ll see in the video the Precision Base Plate was easier.
The live broadcast will be on Facebook Live. If you miss the live broadcast, you can catch the replay below (or on my Facebook & Youtube). Download the free pdf below, for measurements and the supplies list.
- See more Holiday Catalog projects here.
- Need your own copy of the Holiday Catalog? Visit my Catalogs Page to request yours
- VIP Club & Free Grab Bag offer (ends Sept 30)
- Tami’s Specials
- Get Demonstrator Perks
GRAVEYARD GATE BUNDLE
“HOW TO” VIDEO
This video will air live on my Facebook Page. Be sure to subscribe for future live videos.
|MORE FROM TAMI
Congratulations to our live winners that will be drawn on the live broadcast:
- Cathy Rathke-Scroggy – Embellishment Kit
- Sue Holtz-Nelson – Embellishment Kit
- Cheryl-Lee Adie – Tranquil Tulips Stamp Set
- Barbara Corum – Tranquil Tulips Stamp Set
TAMI’S ONLINE LIVE CLASSES
I host a live broadcast on Facebook for free, online, how-to stamp/craft classes. I’ll show you how to create fun, and easy, paper crafting cards and projects. You can follow along live, or watch the replay later. I will do a prize patrol at the end of each broadcast for the live participants.
You will find the free pdf, video and resources for all of my past classes here.
For the latest schedule updates visit:
- Tami’s Calendar: http://stampwithtami.com/
- Facebook Events: https://www.facebook.com/