THE STAMPIN SCOOP SHOW – November 1
On today’s Stampin Scoop Show we showcased the new Stitched from the Heart dies that came out this morning. We had a special guest appearance from Brandi Barnard (although she doesn’t know it lol). We’ll share many, many projects from the awesome stamp sets that are included in the 25% off sale that began this morning. Join us for some stamping fun.
Thank you to all who support our Stamp Out Breast Cancer Fundraiser. We had an amazing event this past weekend. The event, combined with the online donations raised over $6,200 for Making Strides Against Breast Cancer!
If you are a winner, please contact me via email with your shipping address to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cozy Critters Live Instant Winner: Krista Gauthier Raposo
- Mini Jingle Bells Live Instant Winner: Carol Reed Sanquenetti
- Mini Jingle Bells Live Instant Winner: Janet Sheppard
- Holly Jolly Layers Stamp Set (October): Robyn Palmquist
- Holly Jolly Layers Stamp Set (October): Debbie Beckwith
- See all winners here
- 25% Off stamps sale and Stitched Framelit Dies
- Paper Pumpkin Blue Box Special Edition: Paper Pumpkin Special Edition Box for November, must sign up by November 10
- Paper Pumpkin Projects: Tami’s Paper Pumpkin Alternate Projects for October
- Holiday Helper – 25 Days of Free Christmas Tutorials has begun
- Tami and Linda will be attending Stampin Up OnStage this week.
- Upcoming Stampin Scoop Dates and Past Episodes
STITCHED FRAMELIT DIES
25% OFF SALE STAMPS
STAMPIN SCOOP SHOW VIDEO REPLAY
Replay video on YouTube
A replay of The Stampin Scoop Episodes are available my youtube channel following each episode of the show.
PROJECTS ON THE SHOW
This week’s projects shared on the show
WHAT IS THE STAMPIN SCOOP SHOW?
Join Tami White, and Linda Cullen, live on Facebook Live (formerly on Periscope) on Tuesdays for the Weekly Stampin Scoop Show. A live interactive video broadcast, where the viewers are part of the show. We share Stampin Up projects, inspiration, news and host monthly giveaways. Actual show times may vary and will be posted on our Facebook Pages: