**Special Edition Newsletter**
LAST DAY TO SIGN UP WAS EXTENDED DECEMBER 6
Thank you for another awesome Holiday Helper season! Will be back next year
- Part 1: 13 Days of Christmas tutorials from Team Stamp It
- Part 2: 12 Days of Christmas bonus tutorials
- For a total of 25 Holiday Project tutorials absolutely free!
- This amazing online event begins November 1, 2016 and runs for 25 days
WHAT IS HOLIDAY HELPER?
- Project tutorial.pdfwith full color photographs for each daily project. Each tutorial is at least 6 pages with full detail including:
- Project of the Day full color photo
- Step-by-step tutorial with photographs that shows you exactly how to do the project
- Complete Supply List
Share the Holiday Helper video (or this blog post) on your Facebook, then post on the video (either Facebook, or Youtube) that you have shared with #holidayhelpercontest.
HOW TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY
- Share the Holiday Helper video, or this blog post, on your Facebook
- Comment under the original video on my Facebook page (click here) with the #holidayhelpercontest
- IMPORTANT: I will be pulling the entries from the original video on my Facebook (and Google+) so be sure to leave your comments there or they won’t be entered.
ALTERNATIVE ENTRY: If you do not have Facebook, you can also share this video (click here) on Google+, then comment on the original video on Google+ to enter.
I will combine all entries, draw a winner and announce on my Winners Circle on November 10.
Did you know?
If you join Stampin Up with me, or a member of my Stamp It Demonstrator Group, you are able to send Part 1 of these tutorials to your customers free? It’s true, another bonus of being a demo. Click for details on joining
- Q: Why does the registration say “event”, I thought this was via email
- A: Holiday Helper is a free “online event” that takes place via email. I use Eventbrite’s “event registration” system to manage the sign ups. The sign up form may refer to “tickets” and confirmation will say “you’ve registered for an event“, it’s just the terminology the system uses. You do not have to be local to participate.
- Q: I signed up for Holiday Helper, but I haven’t received any emails
- 99% of the time this happens because you have unsubscribed from my newsletter mailings in the past. Whether intentional, or not, If you have ever hit “unsubscribe” from any of my newsletters in the past, even accidentally, Constant Contact will not allow me to re-add your email address. Please email me directly and let me know. I’ll send you the steps to take to be added to this special mailing.