JUNE PAPER PUMPKIN
I always love to make something “outside the box” when my Stampin Up Paper Pumpkin arrives each month. This month I combined the June “Banner Surprise” PP kit with the new Jar of Love stamp set and framelits to make this super cool shaker card. I loved the mega bag of sequins that came in the kit! so very fun.
TIPS & TRICKS: On the video below, I’ll show you a few tips and tricks. Including a tip on cutting the Mason Jar for a shaker/window card. I’ll also show you a tip for how to make Washi tape stand out on a darker card stock.
I have a video tutorial below for how to make this stinkin’ cute card. And I also have the official “from the box” how to video from Stampin Up.
- Details on how to subscribe: Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Purchase Past Kits: Order PP Refill kits (while supplies last)
- Storage: Paper Pumpkin storage tips
- Projects: Paper Pumpkin projects
- Did you know? You get a free Paper Pumpkin kit when you join Stampin Up? True story! Details here
VIDEO #1: TAMI’S PAPER PUMPKIN VIDEO
Tutorial & Paper Pumpkin Reveal
VIDEO #2: OFFICIAL MAY PAPER PUMPKIN VIDEO
Official Kit Instructions
You can find all of my current giveaways listed on my SPECIALS page.