Very excited about this March 2016 Anniversary Special Edition Paper Pumpkin “blue box” kit. It’s called “Pocket Full of Cheer”, and it arrived in a Bermuda Bay box (instead of orange) this month. So fun! It is blue this month in honor of Paper Pumpkin’s 3 year anniversary.
Since the box was Bermuda Bay, I decided to make my alternate cards to match it. These are quick and easy cards created from both the stamp sets and embellishments that came in the kit. Check out my video below to see the kit, learn how to make these cards, and check out my new giveaway.
This special note was inside the box. To celebrate 1 Million Paper Pumpkin kits, there will be a free bonus stamp set with April’s kit. You must sign up before April 10 to get it.
The March Paper Pumpkin kit refills “Pocket Full of Cheer” is now available in my online store. While supplies last.
PAPER PUMPKIN LINKS
- Details: Paper Pumpkin Kit Subscriptions
- Past Kits: Order PP Refill kits (while supplies last)
- Storage: Paper Pumpkin storage tips
- Projects: Paper Pumpkin projects
- Did you know? You get a free Paper Pumpkin kit when you join Stampin Up? True story! Details here
- All supplies used
- Includes measurements
More from Tami:
- Tami’s weekly mailing list:
Join and get Free Bonus Card Tutorials each week
- Online Club: Learn techniques & exclusive videos, written directions, and bonus card tutorials and free stamps.
- Tami’s Frequent Buyer Points info >
VIDEO #1: TAMI’S PAPER PUMPKIN VIDEO
Tutorial & Paper Pumpkin Reveal
VIDEO #2: OFFICIAL MARCH PAPER PUMPKIN VIDEO
Official Kit Instructions
PAPER PUMPKIN SPECIALS
Ends March 31, 2016