This Timeless Elegance peek-a-boo card and milk carton style gift box set are “wows”. Made with the Stampin Up Timeless Elegance designer paper. Designed by Kathie Rotti for our Stamp It blog hop earlier this month. We received so many requests for a “how to” video on Facebook, how could I say no? Plus I really wanted to make them too.
Not only are is this gift set beautiful, but it’s also versatile. Originally made as “thank you” gift set, I switched out the sayings and turned this into a “wedding” gift set. Either for a wedding gift, or bridal shower invites and favors. Also great for birthdays.
Just a quick note on this designer paper, I don’t have word on what’s “retiring” from Stampin Up’s Annual Catalog yet (with the exception of the In Colors) but it’s rare that any designer papers carry over. So I do recommend getting this paper asap.
- Part 1: Peak-a-book Card
- Part 2: Milk Carton Gift Box
- More Timeless Elegance projects
- Timeless Elegance Glimmer Card Video
Inspiration sheet includes
- All supplies used
- Includes measurements
- Tami’s weekly mailing list:
Join and get Free Bonus Card Tutorials each week
- Online Club: Learn techniques & exclusive videos, written directions, and bonus card tutorials and free stamps.
- Tami’s Frequent Buyer Points info >
GIFT SET SUPPLIES