Create this super fun window card with today’s youtube video.The stamp set All Scenes from the Stampin Up Holiday Catalog, framelits are the Hearth and Home, and the “wall” was created with the Brick Wall impressions folder. Creates a fun fall scene peaking through the window.
I’ll also share a tip on how to store your Stampin Up Framelits and Thinlits in clear mount cases with magnets.
I filmed this a couple of weeks ago for my stamp club, and we were having a heat wave. I am holding onto summer this year more than ever, and watching the video today was cracking me up because you can hear the kid’s swimming next door in the video, and today it’s pouring cats and dogs out lol.
- More 2015 Holiday Seasonal Catalog Projects
- 15% OFF when you purchase the All Scenes stamp set and Hearth Home Framelits as a bundle
- Stamp club members get written/photo instructions for this card on the member site. Not a member, click here for details.
Featuring all supplies for this project pdf
- Tami’s Frequent Buyer Points info >
- To learn techniques & exclusive videos and written directions, join my online stamp club >
- Stay in the know, join my weekly newsletter