“Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble.” from Shakespeare’s MacBeth comes to life on the Toil & Trouble stamp set – “Eye of Newt, Toe of Frog, Wool of Bat….” and especially fun combined with the Halloween Bash stamp set “Beware” Bat and label and coordinating punches and of course the Witches Brew Designer Paper. Check out my video tutorial below for some Halloween fun, and a laugh at what “toil & trouble” double sided paper can be. Created by Lori George.
Many of these products are from the new 2013 Stampin Up Holiday Catalog.
Includes all measurements and supplies
Toil & Trouble Halloween Bash Card pdf
- YOUTUBE: Toil & Trouble Halloween Bash Card Video >
- VIMEO: Toil & Trouble Halloween Bash Card Video >
- View all of Tami’s videos at a glance >
- Tami’s Frequent Buyer Points info >
- To learn techniques & exclusive videos not seen anywhere else, join my online stamp club >