Today’s video tutorial is my new favorite card! Beautiful, simple and elegant…and very stinkin’ cool. Both color and texture make this flower “pop” when it meets your eye. Using some new products found in Stampin’ Up’s 2011 Occasions Mini catalog (Blossom Petal Punch, Framed Tulips folder & You’re a Gem stamp set) and Concord Crush from the 2011 In Color Collection. I designed this for my stamp club this month. This card is one of the rare club projects that I share on my public blog.
- YOUTUBE: Blossom Petal Card Video >
- VIMEO: Blossom Petal Card Video >
- Blossom Petal Punch card Inspriation Sheet >
Includes all supplies used
- View Tami’s YouTube channel >
- Frequent Buyer Rewards points info >
To learn techniques & exclusive videos not seen anywhere else, join my online stamp club. Click here for more info >