DIAGONAL JOY FOLD CARD
A fun little twist on the diagonal joy fold series I’ve been sharing. For this one I used the Stampin’ Up Countryside Dies to create a unique fold. I shared how to do this technique in a short video below as well as instructions. The words are from the new Wonderful Thoughts Bundle.
DIAGONAL JOY FOLD VIDEO
If you’d like some help with the Diagonal Joy Fold check out this video.
TECHNIQUE SHORT VIDEO
DIAGONAL JOY FOLD SERIES LINK
Want to save these ideas for later? Pin them to your favorite Pinterest board.
Have you tried these designs? I love to see your creations! Be sure to share them on #shareyourcrafts post every Saturday on my Facebook Page.
I did something a little different with the joy fold insert on this card using the Stampin’ Up Countryside Corners Dies.
The front flap opens to reveal the Diagonal fold for extra fun.
The words and flowers are from the Stampin’ Up Wonderful Thoughts bundle.
This is the inside of the card with the front flap closed. Below shows it with the front flap open.
STAMPIN SUPPLIES I USED
TAMI'S STAMPIN UP SPECIALSJune 1-15 for Free Tutorial Gifts & Specials Must use hostess code: 3CYE667B **I may not have an exclusive monthly kit for June. After my trip I ran out of time. I will definitely have one at the end of the month for July featuring the new One Horse Open Sleigh**
- 15% OFF DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SALE
- $56 FREE WITH THE DEMONSTRATOR KIT SALE
- ONLINE EXCLUSIVES PRE-ORDER(ADD TO DEMO PAGE)
- $56 FREE WITH DEMO KIT DEAL - ADDITIONAL $30 FREE IN JUNE
- 60% OFF CLEARANCE RACK REFRESH
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS
- TUTORIAL GIFTS- HOSTESS CODE ORDERING GIFTS
- TAMI'S VIP CLUB MEMBERSHIP - FREE TAKE YOUR PICK TOOL
- PAPER PUMPKIN KITS - Monthly DIY kits. Subscribe by the 10th of the month and get free PPX Videos with your subscription.
- SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER WITH FREE TUTORIALS