MOTORCYCLE DESIGNER PAPER CARD SET
Some cool cards for the Dad’s created with the Stampin’ Up! Ready to Ride Specialty Paper. The card base is cut for the designer paper and with this style you get to use both sides of the paper together. Motorcycles and more masculine fun ideas.
Scroll down for:
Want to save these ideas for later? Pin them to your favorite Pinterest board.
Have you tried these designs? I love to see your creations! Be sure to share them on #shareyourcrafts post every Saturday on my Facebook Page.
This great “man-card” set was created with the Stampin’ Up! Ready to Ride Specialty Paper.
I cut the flowers from the paper on this card. It’s flap enclosure is secured with a velcro dot.
The double sided paper card base adds fun to both the outside and inside of the card.
I cut the motorcycle from the designer paper with the Legendary Ride dies.
I embellished the cards with the Adhesive-Backed Studs.
I cut a strip of vanilla with the Edge lit in the Penned Flowers Dies. The rectangles are from the Rectangle Stitched Dies.
I cut the orange roses pattern from the designer paper. I layered some vellum cardstock over it and heat embossed the words in black. The die set I used is the Fabulous Frames.
READY TO RIDE SERIES
MORE FROM THE NEW 2023 MINI CATALOG
TAMI'S STAMPIN UP SPECIALSMarch 12-31 for Free Tutorial Gifts & Specials Must use hostess code: YX6BQNFT
- DOUBLE FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - MARCH 12-20
- 7 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS - MARCH 13-19
- $26 FREE WITH DEMO KIT DEAL
- 60% OFF CLEARANCE RACK REFRESH - updated 11/1/2022
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS
- TUTORIAL GIFTS - HOSTESS CODE ORDERING GIFTS
- TAMI'S VIP CLUB MEMBERSHIP - FREE TAKE YOUR PICK TOOL
- PAPER PUMPKIN KITS - Monthly DIY kits. Subscribe by the 10th of the month and get free PPX Videos with your subscription.
- SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER WITH FREE TUTORIALS
I love the look of your Reddy to ride cards, they will be perfect for my boys. I bought the stamp set but not the DAP now I know I’ll have to order it.
Good idea – the DSP really adds to the cards! Your boys are going to love these cards.