BALLET BEAUTY SLIMLINE CARD
Beautiful “one step at a time” ballerina slimline card created with the Stampin’ Up! Ballet Beauty Stamp Set. I layered on Vellum Basics for the soft stripes. The Brushed Shapes dies made perfect accents for the dancer.
This card fits inside a Slimline Envelope.
Scroll down for:
Want to save these ideas for later? Pin them to your favorite Pinterest board.
Have you tried these designs? I love to see your creations! Be sure to share them on #shareyourcrafts post every Saturday on my Facebook Page.
The ballerina dancer is from the Stampin’ Up Ballet Beauty stamp set. I colored the image with Stampin’ Blends Markers.
The petal pink swirl accents are die cut from the Brushed Shapes Die set. I layered over Vellum Basics.
I cut the words with the Something Fancy dies.
PRODUCTS I USED
MORE FROM THE NEW 2023 MINI CATALOG
TAMI'S STAMPIN UP SPECIALSMarch 12-31 for Free Tutorial Gifts & Specials Must use hostess code: YX6BQNFT
- DOUBLE FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - MARCH 12-20
- 7 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS - MARCH 13-19
- $26 FREE WITH DEMO KIT DEAL
- 60% OFF CLEARANCE RACK REFRESH - updated 11/1/2022
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS
- TUTORIAL GIFTS - HOSTESS CODE ORDERING GIFTS
- TAMI'S VIP CLUB MEMBERSHIP - FREE TAKE YOUR PICK TOOL
- PAPER PUMPKIN KITS - Monthly DIY kits. Subscribe by the 10th of the month and get free PPX Videos with your subscription.
- SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER WITH FREE TUTORIALS
My daughter has danced her whole life thus far (age 20), this stamp set makes my heart smile. Thank you for a beautiful card idea!
Oh that’s awesome!! How perfect for her. You are most welcome.