LADYBUG TREATS – LADYBUG PUNCH SERIES
Looking for cute little treat ideas for the school, grands or part favors? Check out these stinkin’ cute chocolates created with the Stampin’ Up Ladybug Punch.
I used Lindt Bugs & Bees Chocolates and Cella’s Chocolate Covered Cherries. I have links to them on Amazon here.
The printable includes instructions for the chocolate treats in my Ladybug punch series as well as a full supply list.
NEED HELP WITH THE LADYBUG BUILDER PUNCH
Check out my video here.
TAMI’S LADYBUG SERIES
Want to save these ideas for later? Pin them to your favorite Pinterest board.
Have you tried these designs? I love to see your creations! Be sure to share them on #shareyourcrafts post every Saturday on my Facebook Page.
STAMPIN UP PRODUCTS USED
TAMI'S STAMPIN UP SPECIALSJune 1-15 for Free Tutorial Gifts & Specials Must use hostess code: 3CYE667B **I may not have an exclusive monthly kit for June. After my trip I ran out of time. I will definitely have one at the end of the month for July featuring the new One Horse Open Sleigh**
- 15% OFF DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SALE
- $56 FREE WITH THE DEMONSTRATOR KIT SALE
- ONLINE EXCLUSIVES PRE-ORDER(ADD TO DEMO PAGE)
- $56 FREE WITH DEMO KIT DEAL - ADDITIONAL $30 FREE IN JUNE
- 60% OFF CLEARANCE RACK REFRESH
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS
- TUTORIAL GIFTS- HOSTESS CODE ORDERING GIFTS
- TAMI'S VIP CLUB MEMBERSHIP - FREE TAKE YOUR PICK TOOL
- PAPER PUMPKIN KITS - Monthly DIY kits. Subscribe by the 10th of the month and get free PPX Videos with your subscription.
- SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER WITH FREE TUTORIALS
Love the Lacy Bug punch treats and all of the card examples.
Those treats were so cute, weren’t they? I was lucky to find such perfect candy.