Lots of Puns Paper Pumpkin Alternates Tutorial
I’m honored to be part of the PPX crew, which is a super talented group of demonstrators who share Lots of Puns Paper Pumpkin alternates tutorial project videos with our customers each month. Each month my subscribers receive 6 videos of alternate projects for that month’s kit, in addition to my regular alternates. In addition we offer this PPX Blog Hop. My alternate kit project is for this Fold Flat Z Fold card. I have full instructions and a video tutorial below for how to make this fun fold.
MORE ALTERNATES TO THE KIT
Check out my Flip Out Fun Fold card video for more alternate card ideas for the January 2022 Paper Pumpkin kit.
SALE-A-BRATE WITH PAPER PUMPKIN AND GET FREE PRODUCTS!
This paper pumpkin kit was so popular, the refills sold out in a nano second. So many have been looking for extras and I don’t have any, sorry. Don’t let this happen to you, be sure to subscribe to the January kit.
Lots of my customers purchase their Paper Pumpkin kits during Saleabration to get the most bang for their buck. You get 4 free Sale-a-bration products and $20 free Stampin Rewards when you purchase the 12 month pre-paid subscription!
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Basic Black Card Base: 11″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 5-1/2″ & 2-3/4″
- Basic Black Top Panel: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Brushed Metallic Foil: (2) 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″
- DSP from the envelope: 5-1/4″ x 4 OR the largest Stitched Rectangle Die
- Very Vanilla (Inside): 5-1/4″ x 4 OR the largest Stitched Rectangle Die
- Very Vanilla: 3rd Smallest Stitched So Sweetly rectangle die
- Brushed Metallic Foil: 2nd Smallest Stitched So Sweetly rectangle die
- Calypso Coral and die cut from the kit: Smallest Stitched So Sweetly rectangle die
- Stamp the words from the Hugs & Kisses stamp set on the Calypso Coral panel, pour gold heat emboss powder over the top and heat emboss.
- Assemble the 3 Stitched So Sweetly panels with Seal Adhesive.
- Apply Seal Adhesive to the back of the panel wrap the cord around the back and into the Seal, then attach to the DSP panel.
- Finish assembling the card panels with Seal Adhesive.
- Attach Metallic Dots.
FOLD FLAT Z FOLD CARD VIDEO TUTORIAL
Here’s a video I created previously for a class on how to make the Fold Flat Z Fold card. The video features the Stampin’ Up Eden’s Garden Collection.
Download the free printable instructions for how to make this card. A full supply list is included with clickable links.
Pin this to your favorite Pinterest board to save this idea.
Have you tried these projects yet? I love to see your creations! Be sure to share them on #shareyourcrafts post every Saturday on my Facebook Page.
The “XO” foil background is from the inside of the envelopes in the kit. Making the envelopes match the cards perfectly.
The fold flat z fold looks nice standing up on it’s own, and it folds flat so you can see the front and inside at the same time.