Shimmery Bells Card Tutorial
Going outside the box with the Stampin Up Gingerbread Dies from the Gingerbread & Peppermint Suite. From holiday bells to birthday, sympathy or wedding card, this fits a lot of occasions. What do you think of when you see this Shimmery Bells Card Tutorial?
I used the Stampin’ Up Shimmer White cardstock so it has shimmer. If you can believe it, this card has 7 items on the supply list and that includes the die cut machine and adhesives. Talk about simple beauty.
I have more details and easy to follow, printable instructions for this card below.
I love taking products “outside the box” and creating something totally different then what is expected. These bell dies are from the Stampin Up Gingerbread Dies. They were created to make “gingerbread” cookies but they have so many more uses.
The bells are 2 parts. A solid bell and an outline design. They can be used together to create this style of look, or individually.
I liked it without words but you can easily add them. Simply changing a greeting will make this card design good for any occasion.
The Stampin’ Up Shimmery White cardstock makes these cards sparkle and add class.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Shimmery White (card base)- 8 ½” x 5 ½” score in half
- Shimmery White – 5-1/2″ x 4″
- Shimmery White – Scraps for dies
- Using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine cut:
- 3 solid bells from the scrap
- Attach Adhesive Strip to scrap and cut 3 bell outlines and 2 border strips.
- Attach the bell outlines to the solid bell die cuts.
- Attach the 3 bells to the Shimmer White top panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach the top panel to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach the 2 border strips.
- Attach Basic Pearls.
Download the free printable instructions for how to make this card. A full supply list is included with clickable links.
Want to save this card idea? Pin it to your pinterest board.
Have you tried this design? I love to see your creations! Be sure to share them on #shareyourcrafts post every Saturday on my Facebook Page.