Birthday Sheep Card Tutorial
The last in my Stampin’ Up Counting Sheep chapter of my Saleabration series is this fun Birthday Sheep Card Tutorial. The sheep were colored with Stampin’ Blends markers. The background paper is the Patterned Party host pack in the Annual Catalog.
Card by Garciela Carranza. Stampin’ Up Counting Sheep stamp and Sheep Dies are available free during Sale-a-bration (ends 9/30).
Full printable instructions below.
MORE COUNTING SHEEP FUN
Check out my mooning sheep interactive card and video tutorial for more fun with the Counting Sheep stamps and Sheep dies.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Basic White Card Stock Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored in half
- Pattern Party Designer Paper: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Pool Party – 4-1/2″ x 3″ (or Stitched Rectangle Die)
- Granny Apple Green: 4-1/2″ x 1″ (or Stitched Rectangle Die)
- Scraps: Basic White & Garden Green
- Stamp the words on in Bermuda Bay on Basic White Scrap.
- Stamp the 2 Sheep and 2 birthday hats in Memento Black on Basic White Scrap.
- Color the sheep with the Stampin’ Blends Markers.
- Using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine cut the following:
- 2 sheep and 2 hats using the Sheep dies.
- 2 grass mounds from Garden Green scrap and Sheep dies.
- Words from the Tasteful Labels dies.
- Attach the DSP to the Pool Party Panel and cut with Stitched Rectangle Dies.
- Assemble the card using Seal Adhesive.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals on the word label, 2 sheep and 2 grass mounds.