Friendly Flamingo Spinner Card Tutorial
“You’re outstanding” friendly flamingo spinner card from the Stampin’ Up! Friendly Flamingo Bundle (stamp set and dies). So fun! This is part of my whirlwind series on the “Give it a Whirl” dies.
NOTE: The Friendly Flamingo bundle is retiring! Hurry before it’s gone forever. Get details on the retiring sale here.
I have printable instructions for this Flamingo Spinner Card below.
It’s whirlwind week! All week I’ll be sharing how to make these fun interactive cards with videos or written instructions. Each has a different “Spin” on the Stampin’ Up Give It A Whirl dies.
- Give the moon a whirl video tutorial >
- Stellar Spinner Astronaut wow card share >
- Whirly Bird – Hey Chick Spinner Instructions >
- Flamingo Spinner Instructions (here)
- Hot Dog Spinner video tutorial >
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Blushing Bride Card Base – 11″ x 4-1/8″ scored at 5-1/2″
- Blushing Bride – 5-3/8″ x 4″
- Designer Paper – 5-1/2 ” x 4″ for die
- Scraps: Basic White & Blushing Bride
- Stamp the flamingo in Melon Mambo ink on scrap Blushing Bride card stock and color the beak and legs with Pumpkin Pie marker.
- Using the Stampin‘ Cut & Emboss Machine:
- Die cut the flamingo image.
- Cut the Give it a Whirl rectangle & pie shaped Window out of the Designer Paper.
- Cut out the Give it a Whirl circle piece from Basic White.
- Cut 3 different sized hearts from Blushing Bride.
- Stamp the words on the spinner wheel.
- Use a brad to attach the wheel to the back of the designer paper rectangle panel.
- Assemble the die cut pieces to the front of the designer paper rectangle:
- The ribbon is attached with Seal Adhesive.
- The Flamingo and hearts die cuts are attached with Stampin‘ Dimensionals.
- Attach the rectangle spinner panel and Blushing Bride panel to the card base using Stampin‘ Dimensionals.
Friendly Flamingo Spinner Card Photos