Shimmery Tote Gift Bag Tutorial
I am in love with Stampin’ Up’s new Shimmery Vellum, and it’s just stunning in the new 2021-2023 In Color Collection. I used it to create these gorgeous Shimmery Tote Gift Bag Totes, along with the All Dressed Up Dies. I also used the new In color Card Stock and Designer Series Paper for coordinating accents.
These treat bags will make great gifts and party favors. They are super easy to make. You can see them featured on yesterday’s Stampin’ Scoop Show video #121. Click here.
I have lots of photos and printable instructions below. Be sure to check out my special offer In Color Kits.
HOW TO MAKE THESE
- Shimmer Vellum – 12″ x 6″ sheet of to cut purse die
- Scraps of coordinating card stock for straps
- Scraps of coordinating designer series paper for pocket and latch
- Scraps of Copper Foil for accents and button
- Gift/Treats/Tissue paper to fill the bag
- Using the Stampin‘ Cut & Emboss Machine cut the following:
- (2) purse dies from Shimmer Vellum
- (4) strap dies from card stock
- Latch & Pocket from designer series paper
- (4) buckles and a button from Copper Foil
- Attach the 2 sections of the purse die together with Seal + Adhesive and assemble the bag.
- Cut 2 of the straps in half and attach to the front and back of the bag with Seal Adhesive.
- Place a buckle on each end of the remaining 2 straps and attach to the bag with Seal + Adhesive.
- Cut 1 end of the latch/label (about an inch) and attach to the bag with Seal Adhesive.
- Attach the pocket and button to the Purse with Stampin‘ Dimensionals.
- Fill with gifts and treats
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER
Be sure to join my newsletter. I’ll be sharing directions for this coordinating card in tomorrow’s edition.
TAMI’S SPECIAL OFFER KITS
Do you love the new In Colors? You can get them now in a Demonstrator Kit. Or you can purchase one of my In Color Kits! I have 2 sizes of In Color kits to fit your budget plus free ombre gift bags!