MILITARY HERO CARD
Thank you to our military heroes. Today, I will share how to make a military hero card. This patriotic card was created with the Stampin Up Camouflage* background stamp. This is part of the heroes segment in my series featuring the Stampin’ Up Suit and Tie dies.
This card could easily be altered to turn into a “hunter” card for the hunter in your life.
*Note the Camouflage stamp is retiring and will no longer be available after May 3.
I have full instructions below on how to make this card.
From Mom, Dad and Grad to our heroes and front line workers. I’ll be sharing videos and tutorials for these cards all week here on the blog.
Here are links to all of the card tutorials and videos in this series:
- Suit & Tie card instructions
- Mother’s Day Dress card video class
- Scrubs card instructions
- First Responders Police & Firefighters video class
- Military Appreciation / Camo
How To Make A Military Hero Card
- Old Olive Card Base: 11″ x 4-1/4″ scored in half
- Old Olive (front): 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Basic White (front): 5″ x 4″
- Basic White (inside): 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Scraps for dies: Old Olive & Copper Foil
- Using the Stampin‘ Cut & Emboss Machine cut the following pieces:
- Suit & Tie Dies & Old Olive Card Stock: The collar die, pocket die, buttons and (3) small rectangles. Cut the V-Neck out of the large Old Olive panel.
- Stitched Star dies: (2) small stars from Copper Foil
- Layering Circles: Cut a small piece of the Basic White with the 4th smallest circle die to create the t-shirt collar
- Using the Camouflage stamp and Mossy Meadow ink stamp: the Old Olive V neck, pocket and collar.
- Using Seal Adhesive:
- Attach the white t-shirt panel, v-neck and collar to the card base. Attach the inside white panel.
- Attach 2 small rectangle panels to the shoulders. Attach the 3rd to the top of the pocket.
- Attach the 2 stars and the buttons to the card with Glue Dots.
- Attach the pocket with Stampin‘ Dimensionals.
MILITARY CARD SUPPLIES