PEONY GARDEN SLIMLINE CARD TUTORIAL
Today I have the honor of blog hopping with the Stampin Up Incentive Trip Achievers. This blog hop is always filled with amazing ideas, from a few of the companies Top Demonstrators. It’s an honor to be a part of this blog hop, my share is this Peony Garden Slimline Card.
I designed this slimline “wow” card using the Stampin’ Up Peony Garden Suite. I shared a sneak peek of this in last Friday’s video with the matching gift set (see below). I love the this suite and it’s beautiful color palette. The marble background look is from the Peony Garden designer paper. The flowers are colored with the Stampin’ Blends markers. See my full set of instructions below.
#10 Envelopes (business sized) fit this card size perfectly.
FREE VIDEO CLASS
This card matches my 3D Peony Twist card and box gift set video class from Friday. See the video here.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Gray Granite Card Base – 9″ x 7-1/2″ Scored at 3-3/4″
- Petal Pink – 8-3/8″ x 3-1/8″
- Basic White – 8-1/4″ x 3″
- Basic White (Inside) – 8-1/4″ x 3-1/4″
- Designer Paper – 1/2 ” x 7″ strip for scallop die cut.
- Scraps of Basic White for dies
Full supply list below and on the pdf.
For Stampin’ Blends Markers tips, check out these videos:
- Stamp the 2 peony flowers in Memento ink on Basic White scrap paper.
- Stamp the words in Basic Gray ink on Basic White scrap paper.
- Color the flowers with the Stampin’ Blends markers.
- Cut out the 2 flowers with the coordinating dies from the Peony Die set.
- Cut the scallop edge from the DSP strip.
- Cut out the words from the Tasteful Labels dies.
- Assemble the card base panels together with Seal Adhesive.
- Attach the scallop edge “reveal” at the top and bottom edge of the Petal Pink with Seal Adhesive.
- Attach the flowers and words with Stampin’ Dimensionals & Mini Dimensionals.
- Attach Gilded Gems.