FLOWER CARD SET
Join the card making fun in this free online video class. I’ll be sharing how to make these gorgeous flower cards. The first is an alternate to the August 2020 World’s Greatest Paper Pumpkin kit (click here to see the original kit cards).
Then I made an “alternate to the alternate” card using the Stampin’ Up Jar of Flowers Bundle. Then I took it a step further and created a cool mason jar dome card that can also be turned into a shaker card. I’ll show you how on the video.
Full supply list, video and free pdf below.
WORLD’S GREATEST KITS FOR SALE
Even though this kit is sold out, I have a few left over August 2020 Paper Pumpkin kits left over. You can purchase them by clicking here, while they last. Be sure to subscribe by the 10th of October to get the next kit.
ONLINE CLASS VIDEO
- Free PDF
- All supplies used
- Includes measurements, supply list and bonus instructions
UPCOMING PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
October 2020 Paper Pumpkin
Joy to the World
Subscribe September 11 – October 10
This holiday season, share the joy of Paper Pumpkin! The Joy to the World Paper Pumpkin Kit is an exclusive holiday kit that provides a specially-designed box, enough supplies to create eight elegant cards, and an opportunity to connect with the Stampin’ Up! global community.
With October’s magical kit, not only will you get a head start on their holiday crafting—you’ll get to create Christmas cards, share project ideas, and spread holiday cheer with Stampin’ Up! customers and demonstrators around the world! When you receive your kit you can join the Joy of Paper Pumpkin Facebook group to make the most of this month’s kit.
Paper Pumpkin is our monthly subscription service that offers fun ‘n’ easy papercrafting projects for crafters of any skill level! In these themed all-inclusive kits, subscribers receive pre-cut paper pieces, embellishments, ink, and an exclusive stamp set. As the subscription continues, subscribers will have a collection of cards and other creations for a variety of occasions, in addition to a stockpile of supplies!
ABOUT THE OCTOBER KIT
- Kit contains enough supplies to create eight cards—four each of two designs—and coordinating envelopes.
- Kit includes die-cut pieces in English, French, and German. This will allow you to create cards you can use to connect with other customers and demonstrators around the world—in their language! To learn more about how to do this, read the “The Joy of Paper Pumpkin” section on this page.
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating Colors: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Just Jade, Soft Sea Foam
- Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
- Subscribe here
- Shop Pre-Paid Kits
- Available Past Kit Refills
- Download Stamp Case Inserts by Month
- See my Paper Pumpkin Gallery
PAPER PUMPKIN STAMP CASE INSERTS
Each month Paper Pumpkin has an exclusive stamp set in the kit. Click here for printable stamp case inserts for you by month. You can print these off and store them right next to your stamp collection.
This is a video comment entry giveaway. To enter, simply click over to the video on Youtube and Facebook and leave a comment. Links to the videos are above. No purchase necessary.
Current Contests & All Winners announced on my WINNERS CIRCLE page
Alternate Paper Pumpkin cards feature the August 2020 “World’s Greatest” kit.