- Share What You Love Suite New Catalog Early Release Part 3 of 3
- PART 2 REVEAL VIDEO
- SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE EARLY RELEASE BUNDLES
- TAMI’S TRIPLE TIME TECHNIQUE CARD
- MORE SAMPLES
- CARD SWAP
- IMPORTANT DATES
- PART 2 GIVEAWAY
- HOW TO GET THE NEW ANNUAL CATALOG (US only)
- PRE-ORDER YOUR NEW CATALOG
- TAMI'S STAMPIN UP SPECIALS
Stampin’ Up! created the perfect bundles for every crafter as a tribute to all of the wonderful people who have made—and continue to make—their company the hub for creativity and human connection it is today. Take a look at these 3 exclusive Share What You Love Suite Early Release bundles (in small, medium and large bundle sizes), and decide which is right for you.
Join us in celebrating the good times with our exclusive Statement of My Heart Single Stamp, which is available only during early release. Linda and I will show you the bundles upclose, and how to make these fabulous cards from the bundle on today’s live stream. Find out how you can get yours now, and how to participate in our mail in card swap featuring the suite.
And also check out the special new In Color bundle early release.
These bundles are available:
- Demonstrators beginning April 9
- New Recruits can chose these in a Demonstrator Kit beginning April 9
- Customers beginning May 1
See the bundles and samples below.
LIVE AT NOON EST
I’ll be live streaming on Facebook and Youtube with Part 3 of the new Stampin Up catalog transition. We’ll be giving away some bonus prize patrol for viewers. If you can’t make it live, this video replay will be on here on my blog, Facebook , Youtube and Vimeo, along with an “after live” drawing (below).
PART 2 REVEAL VIDEO
Part 3 on my “live” series on The 2017-18 Stampin Up New Catalog Details. An Early Release Suite called “Share What You Love” and the new In Color collection bundle.
Check out Part 1 covering:
- Occasions and Annual Catalog Retiring Lists
- New In Color Collection
- New Color Revamp Information and Details
- New Ink Pad Information
Check out Part 2 Mega Sneak Peek of new Products
SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE EARLY RELEASE BUNDLES
Join as a demonstrator and get one of these bundles in your demonstrator kit now, and be able to pre-order from the new catalog in May (instead of waiting until June) WITH a discount. Details here.
TAMI’S TRIPLE TIME TECHNIQUE CARD
Download the supply list and measurements on my free pdf
You can get the measurements and supply list for Linda’s card on her blog here.
Demonstrators can order now to prepare for the special early customer release in May of this amazing bundle. Details are posted on the demonstrator website.
If you would love some beautiful card ideas and samples to show your customers from this bundle, join our pre-order card swap.
Not a demonstrator yet? Get one of these great bundles in a demo kit in April . Joining as a demo is the BEST DEAL, and you can join, get pre-order products in your kit and use them to participate in our swap.
April 1- May 31: Place a $75+ order in my online store and receive a free Annual Catalog
NOTE SHIP TIMES FOR YOUR FREE CATALOG WILL VARY BASED ON WHEN YOU EARN IT
Customers who qualify for a free catalog April 1-28 will be in the 1st round of shipping on May 8 direct from Stampin Up. If you qualify after this, your new catalog will ship the end of May.
- April 9: Demonstrators can pre-order Share What You Love Early Release Suite
- April 10:
- Retirement List is revealed
- Demonstrators can view New Catalog Online (via Demonstrator Website)
- Retiring Accessories are “while supplies last” (everything but stamps) Selling out fast.
- April 30: Share What You Love Card Swap Due
- May 1: Customers can order Share What You Love Early Release Suite
- May 2-31:
- Demonstrators can begin Pre-ordering Products from the new Catalog, and will receive the new catalog in with your order.
- New Recruits can get Pre-Order Products in their kit
- New Recruits receive a case of new Catalogs w/ their kits
- Demonstrators: Tami will host a Pre-Order Card Swap for Demonstrators (exact due date TBD)
- May 8: Customer Catalogs Round 1 ships earned April 1-25 will begin shipping (if you qualify for a free catalog in May, it will ship the end of May)
- May 15: Demonstrators free Catalogs begin shipping (if you did not place a pre-order)
- May 22: Retiring Stamp Sets go “While supplies last” and may sell out.
- May 31: LAST DAY both Old Catalog, Retiring List AND Occasions Catalog
- June 1: Customers can begin ordering from the new Catalog
PART 2 GIVEAWAY
Entry to this “after live” prize patrol giveaway is free and requires a video comment entry. To enter the drawing, simply click and watch the video on Facebook or Youtube and leave a comment in the video comments section. No purchase necessary.
Congratulations to our live winners (drawn live).
Click here to see a list of winners and for the prize claim form if you have won.
HOW TO GET THE NEW ANNUAL CATALOG
- Join my Online Club: active club members receive free catalogs
- Join Stampin’ Up as a Demonstrator: automatically get free catalogs from Stampin Up, demo discount and pre-order new products
- April 1 – May 31: Place a min $75 order in my online store automatically receive a free catalog from me – note the catalog ship dates based on when you earned a free catalog from me.
NEW CATALOG SHIP TIMES
- Order placed April 1- 25 (1st Round): new catalogs will ship direct from Stampin Up beginning May 8
- Order placed April 26 – May 31 (2nd Round): new catalogs will ship the end of May.
PRE-ORDER YOUR NEW CATALOG
If you don’t have a demonstrator, and don’t qualify for a free catalog. The cost is $7 (this is to cover my shipping costs). These are 200+ big catalogs and idea books, and I purchase these and pay to ship them. I offer them to you for free, but I need to charge to cover the shipping costs.