I’m so excited for today’s online class. I’ll be creating these 2 gorgeous “wow” cards from the Stampin’ Up! Waterfont Stamp Set. I have become slightly addicted to this set and it’s versatility. Today’s card set will feature some fun techniques including sponging with sponge daubers, stamping off to create depth and more.
I gave a sneak peek preview of these cards on the Stampin Scoop Show Wednesday. Check out episode 49 for more card ideas featuring the Waterfront stamp set. And my Waterfront Blog Series for instructions, measurements and more fun cards from this set.
The Waterfront Stamp Set was designed by my friend Connie Heisey for her Million dollar set. Connie was the 5th demonstrator to have ever hit $1Million in personal career sales. Here’s a picture we took after she hit in 2014 of the first 5 Million Dollar sellers (at the time there were only 5). In order (right to left): Mary Polcin, Lisa Fast, Joyce Feraco, Tami White and Connie Heisey. If you’re wondering what stamp set was my Million dollar set, it hasn’t been released yet. But I did get to name the stamp set White Christmas.
LIVE AT 12pm EST
I’m creating these cards live on Facebook and giving away some bonus prize patrol for viewers. If you can’t make it live, this video replay will be on here on my blog, Facebook , Youtube and Vimeo, along with an “after live” drawing (below).
FOLLOW MY WATERFRONT SERIES
ONLINE CLASS VIDEO
- Free PDF
- All supplies used
- Includes measurements
WATERFRONT STAMP SET
Create tranquil sceneries, whether it’s lakes lined with trees, tropical islands, or snow-covered forests. This set is ideal for trying out new coloring techniques.
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don’t have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 16 photopolymer stamps
Entry to this “after live” prize patrol giveaway is free and requires a video comment entry. To enter the drawing, simply click and watch the video on Facebook or YouTube and leave a comment in the video comments section. No purchase necessary.
Congratulations to our live winners (drawn live):
- Veronica Cordry – Pop Up Scrap Bin & Sequins
- Susanna Auer Hitchcock – Snowflake Sentiments Bundle & Sequins
- Robin Poupard – Fruit Basket Stamp Set & Sequins
- Jeanne Bensen – Lots of Lavendar SAB Stamp Set & Sequins
Click here to see a list of winners and for the prize claim form if you have won.