Everything’s coming up Flamingos in today’s online class. We will be make this “Tickled Pink” card from the Stampin Up Fabulous Flamingo stamp set, using Flirty Flamingo ink and card stock. I’ll show you a trick with the background stamp to create this subtle burlap background, along with some tips for lining up this 3 step stamp easily. Designed by Georgia Giguere.
If you miss the live broadcast, you can catch the replay below (or on my Facebook & Youtube). Download the free pdf below, for measurements and the supplies list.
MORE FABULOUS FLAMINGO CARDS
“HOW TO” VIDEO
This video will air live on my Facebook Page. Be sure to subscribe for future live videos.
|MORE FROM TAMI
Congratulations to our live winners that will be drawn on the live broadcast.
- Sally Thalmann – Dots, Pearls and Wink of Stella Bundle
- Judy Kuzma Dagata – Dots, Pearls and Wink of Stella Bundle
- Patricia DeSando – Dots, Pearls and Wink of Stella Bundle
- Judy Holman – Touches of Texture Stamp Set
TAMI’S ONLINE LIVE CLASSES
I host a live broadcast on Facebook for free, online, how-to stamp/craft classes. I’ll show you how to create fun, and easy, paper crafting cards and projects. You can follow along live, or watch the replay later. I will do a prize patrol at the end of each broadcast for the live participants.
You will find the free pdf, video and resources for all of my past classes here.
For the latest schedule updates visit:
- Tami’s Calendar: http://stampwithtami.com/
- Facebook Events: https://www.facebook.com/